Rank skipping - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rank skipping

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My point exactly. No one in my district other than the captain ever met anyone in current upper management so it’s quite unfair to say the best person for the job was given it. At least barry visited the offices and hung out with the troops every once in a while
    Hanging out with the troops? Like he did during Hurricane Michael?

Unregistered
    We are growing our own talent now. This administration supports our own. Gone are the days of bringing in Michigan and Denver hacks with no knowledge about our regulatory missions.

Unregistered
    We are growing our own talent now. This administration supports our own. Gone are the days of bringing in Michigan and Denver hacks with no knowledge about our regulatory missions.
    “Growing our own talent” means no job knowledge necessary, simply the ability to say “yes masta” will suffice for now.

Unregistered
    They were given those positions just everyone in Tally. SW appointed, DM appointed, JW appointed, SM appointed. No interviews, no vetting. Just another sham.
    JW’s magic glory hole pub

Unregistered
    Nice guys but brought nothing of value to ABT. We had people internally that would have stepped up. I applaud growing our own as you say.

Unregistered
    Me grow belly at buffet

Unregistered
    Nice guys but brought nothing of value to ABT. We had people internally that would have stepped up. I applaud growing our own as you say.
    If you were here then you would know that not enough did step up which is why we advertised open competitive.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234