Rank skipping - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rank skipping

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Such decisions should be made based on character, skill and loyalty. Not ability to say the right stuff in an interview. Do you want someone who makes the best of every day or someone that was right for 15 minutes? I am not saying it was the only choice. I am saying it was the right choice. Same with the last 6 promoted.
    So unless you become a brown noser and just start popping in the tallahassee office to snooze the chief there’s no way your getting promoted??????

Unregistered
    So unless you become a brown noser and just start popping in the tallahassee office to snooze the chief there’s no way your getting promoted??????
    Correct, days of interviews are mostly over This is BLE the final frontier.

Unregistered
    I can’t understand why people can’t be happy. We promoted one of our ow. We promoted a good guy with an outstanding work ethic. We promoted a person who cares about this agency and yet you can’t be happy for him. I promise you he would be supportive of you. Good people are very predictable. If doing the right thing has caused you to lose respect for rank I suggest to take a look inside yourself and figure out the root cause of your unhappiness. I am positive it isn’t ABT.
    I agree with the promotion. Look past your own pettiness and think about your value to the agency. I suspect others have already done so.
    “We”? So “we” is either SW, DM, or JW and “we” has acknowledged that “we” would rather explain your actions in the shadows rather than face to face.

Unregistered
    You are so brave anonymous one

Unregistered
    “We”? So “we” is either SW, DM, or JW and “we” has acknowledged that “we” would rather explain your actions in the shadows rather than face to face.
    all 3 belong in prison

Unregistered
    I’d like to know why were other “good guys with an outstanding work ethic” not allowed to apply for the job? Are there no other “good guys” in this great agency? Also, why were other people “who care about this agency” not allowed to apply?

Unregistered
    My point exactly. No one in my district other than the captain ever met anyone in current upper management so it’s quite unfair to say the best person for the job was given it. At least barry visited the offices and hung out with the troops every once in a while

Unregistered
    My point exactly. No one in my district other than the captain ever met anyone in current upper management so it’s quite unfair to say the best person for the job was given it. At least barry visited the offices and hung out with the troops every once in a while
    He wasn’t a criminal like SW so he had to be eliminated.

Unregistered
    Wrong again. WE is everyone that loves this place and disagrees with your conspiracy diatribe. WE is everyone with a passion to do good and right. In other words WE is not you.

Unregistered
    Wrong again. WE is everyone that loves this place and disagrees with your conspiracy diatribe. WE is everyone with a passion to do good and right. In other words WE is not you.
    No one “loves” this place but you because you were given a job. You did not work for it like most of us did. NO ONE likes the constant micromanagement. NO ONE “loves” a place where “management” secretly tries to put people out of work! Passion to do good and right???? More like “Rules for thee, but not for me.”

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast