Rank skipping - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rank skipping

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s with all the rank skipping lately? Two LTs to major? Are you saying that none of the captains were capable of this?
    At least two captains have less than a year to go. The position was being moved to TCO. The real story is opportunity is not the same as ability. We have a great team and we are very fortunate to have innovative leaders with vision and direction. ABT is the best is has ever been.

Unregistered
    At least two captains have less than a year to go. The position was being moved to TCO. The real story is opportunity is not the same as ability. We have a great team and we are very fortunate to have innovative leaders with vision and direction. ABT is the best is has ever been.
    How about zero respect for the rank more than ever. Agent to captain. Lt to major. Not even an interview or application process. Real smack in the face to the captains who may have been interested in major.

Unregistered
    How about zero respect for the rank more than ever. Agent to captain. Lt to major. Not even an interview or application process. Real smack in the face to the captains who may have been interested in major.
    Do what they did just drive up to tally (or walk upstairs in one persons case) and just hangout with the Chief until he decides he likes you and promotes you

Unregistered
    More to come. Jacksonville is bouncing BH and DG will be captain. There just waiting for MS in miami to get up to speed on being a supervisor and then there giving MK is walking papers. Same in fort myers word is DS is out and NP is in as captain. Then they’ll have all their pawns as captains.
    I don’t know about what person is going where but I do know captains have to support the chief. If you were the chief you would have it the same way. Stop being hypocritical stop passing judgment and for goodness sake stop banging on your high chairs. The noise makes it hard for the adults to work here.

Unregistered
    I don’t know about what person is going where but I do know captains have to support the chief. If you were the chief you would have it the same way. Stop being hypocritical stop passing judgment and for goodness sake stop banging on your high chairs. The noise makes it hard for the adults to work here.
    we will be there to support you and all of the newly promoted at your pride parade

Unregistered
    Another agent to captain? I’ve lost all respect for rank here.

Unregistered
    u kno who his boy toyz our

Unregistered
    I can’t understand why people can’t be happy. We promoted one of our ow. We promoted a good guy with an outstanding work ethic. We promoted a person who cares about this agency and yet you can’t be happy for him. I promise you he would be supportive of you. Good people are very predictable. If doing the right thing has caused you to lose respect for rank I suggest to take a look inside yourself and figure out the root cause of your unhappiness. I am positive it isn’t ABT.
    I agree with the promotion. Look past your own pettiness and think about your value to the agency. I suspect others have already done so.

Unregistered
    I can’t understand why people can’t be happy. We promoted one of our ow. We promoted a good guy with an outstanding work ethic. We promoted a person who cares about this agency and yet you can’t be happy for him. I promise you he would be supportive of you. Good people are very predictable. If doing the right thing has caused you to lose respect for rank I suggest to take a look inside yourself and figure out the root cause of your unhappiness. I am positive it isn’t ABT.
    I agree with the promotion. Look past your own pettiness and think about your value to the agency. I suspect others have already done so.
    How do you know he’s the best person for the job the job wasn’t advertised to even see who may be interested and who would be the best fit. Ever think of that?

Unregistered
    How do you know he’s the best person for the job the job wasn’t advertised to even see who may be interested and who would be the best fit. Ever think of that?
    Such decisions should be made based on character, skill and loyalty. Not ability to say the right stuff in an interview. Do you want someone who makes the best of every day or someone that was right for 15 minutes? I am not saying it was the only choice. I am saying it was the right choice. Same with the last 6 promoted.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast