Lacking Devotion.

Unregistered

Lacking Devotion.

Over the years I’ve seen people at their best, at their worst, and at their ugliest. I’ve seen success and failure, genuineness and fake hearted people.
    When someone is devoted to the purpose of their role/profession you can feel the genuine passion. Conversely, when the devotion is absent, is becomes obvious that they are there for other reasons. It may be the need to feel important, stronger, smarter, or powerful but it’s done strictly for the self need, or desire. And the person exudes that as well. It is highlighted in their actions, and their words tend to be one of self defense and critical of others who do well what they wish they could.
    Accomplishments, success, are all related to the passion that one devotes towards it. Generally speaking, if someone is successful in their personal life, they will be successful in their professional life. The same combination holds true for failure.
    Take compliments as an example. It’s only as good as the person who offers it. A genuine compliment is felt so differently than one that is not sincere.
    Sadly, my perception is that the folks at the PBA are not devoted to the very purpose that the union, in concept, is designed to do. An aura of selfishness permeates in their words and actions. A year and a half ago I went to the PBA office for a Will and it was obvious that the employees were walking on egg shells. I didn’t dwell on it much but as time went by, and hearing from others, including board representatives, I can’t imagine an organization whose sole purpose is to defend the rights of employees turn around and have their own employees work under separate conditions.
    As the saying goes, actions speak louder than words couldn’t ring truer for the situation at the PBA these days. I’m not sure what led the original trajectory to sway away from its intended purpose but it does not serve its dues paying membership well. The names of the people in charge are not as important as their actions, or lack thereof. I wholeheartedly believe that is why there is so much criticism launched at them, not just on this site but at the workplace as well.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Over the years I’ve seen people at their best, at their worst, and at their ugliest. I’ve seen success and failure, genuineness and fake hearted people.
    When someone is devoted to the purpose of their role/profession you can feel the genuine passion. Conversely, when the devotion is absent, is becomes obvious that they are there for other reasons. It may be the need to feel important, stronger, smarter, or powerful but it’s done strictly for the self need, or desire. And the person exudes that as well. It is highlighted in their actions, and their words tend to be one of self defense and critical of others who do well what they wish they could.
    Accomplishments, success, are all related to the passion that one devotes towards it. Generally speaking, if someone is successful in their personal life, they will be successful in their professional life. The same combination holds true for failure.
    Take compliments as an example. It’s only as good as the person who offers it. A genuine compliment is felt so differently than one that is not sincere.
    Sadly, my perception is that the folks at the PBA are not devoted to the very purpose that the union, in concept, is designed to do. An aura of selfishness permeates in their words and actions. A year and a half ago I went to the PBA office for a Will and it was obvious that the employees were walking on egg shells. I didn’t dwell on it much but as time went by, and hearing from others, including board representatives, I can’t imagine an organization whose sole purpose is to defend the rights of employees turn around and have their own employees work under separate conditions.
    As the saying goes, actions speak louder than words couldn’t ring truer for the situation at the PBA these days. I’m not sure what led the original trajectory to sway away from its intended purpose but it does not serve its dues paying membership well. The names of the people in charge are not as important as their actions, or lack thereof. I wholeheartedly believe that is why there is so much criticism launched at them, not just on this site but at the workplace as well.
    Another post by the PLEAons! The desperation is comical! L O S E R S! 😂😂

Unregistered
    Another post by the PLEAons! The desperation is comical! L O S E R S! 😂😂
    Well said! Honestly, the only way to get the PBA's attention is for large amounts of employees to leave. Because at that end of the day, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE $$$$$ TO THEM! And I am not a fan of Domingo, nor am I a member of PLEA.

Unregistered
    Well said! Honestly, the only way to get the PBA's attention is for large amounts of employees to leave. Because at that end of the day, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE $$$$$ TO THEM! And I am not a fan of Domingo, nor am I a member of PLEA.
    You are 100% correct it’s only about money to the PBA clowns. As long as they collect huge PBA salaries, they could care less about others.
    Their batting record speaks for itself. 0 for 39 years at bat.

Unregistered
    You are 100% correct it’s only about money to the PBA clowns. As long as they collect huge PBA salaries, they could care less about others.
    Their batting record speaks for itself. 0 for 39 years at bat.
    And what’s PLEA record again? That’s right! Zero because can’t do anything. 😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    And what’s PLEA record again? That’s right! Zero because can’t do anything. 😂😂😂😂
    And you wonder why your children are growing up as non productive members of society Steadman. You are their example. They will be schmucks and cry babies all their lives because you’ve turned them into that way of acting. Real men they’ll never be

Unregistered
    This ain't about PLEA! They are NOT our bargaining union! YOU are. Stop trying to make this about PLEA. Plea is irrelevant now.

Unregistered
    This ain't about PLEA! They are NOT our bargaining union! YOU are. Stop trying to make this about PLEA. Plea is irrelevant now.
    Thank you for pointing that out. Steadman has had a knack of deflecting responsibility. He will not own his responsibilities. It’s always someone else to blame

Unregistered
    Thank you for pointing that out. Steadman has had a knack of deflecting responsibility. He will not own his responsibilities. It’s always someone else to blame
    Name it on Biden too! Lol!

Unregistered
    Well put. Steadman will never man up to his failures, screw-ups, etc because one must first be a man which he is not.
    Real men take responsibility instead of deflecting their shortcomings.