Culture of Harassment - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Jimmy Davidson

Come out your safe house

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jimmy? This you? You're the only male I've seen with subpar testosterone levels to use "LMFAOOOO" in everything you've ever posted. But, don't worry. I'm sure that "NY auxiliary pd" status that you always lie about has gotten you far, right? Every guy in the HCPS department pretends that they're harder than they actually are. One half of the department can't shoot, the other half can't do a correct situp without blacking out (that's you). But, it's fine. Just continue to live the delusional reality that they've sold you on, "We're first responders! We're heroes, and Guardians by choice!"

I guess that's why you guys still have to pay for your own coffee, huh?
    So I was just told that I was dragged into this shit show without having anything to do with it, now I’ll address you! Never lied about where I started! It’s in my file, never denied being an auxiliary cop, but it did pave the way for me when I became a cop in the Constables office! Which in case you weren’t aware is a sworn certified law enforcement officer, Nevertheless as it may be, now as for “testosterone, and pretending to be hard” I’ll say this in my most Bronx born and raised tone, “mutha ****er, please”, if you think for a minute I won’t whip your ass put your money where your mouth is, because at this point you’re all bark and no bite! Come out your safe zone and put your name out there! You called me out!!! So I’m here! Now I’m CALLING YOU OUT *****! Since you got my name in your mouth!!

Free Coffee

See

Jimmy? This you? You're the only male I've seen with subpar testosterone levels to use "LMFAOOOO" in everything you've ever posted. But, don't worry. I'm sure that "NY auxiliary pd" status that you always lie about has gotten you far, right? Every guy in the HCPS department pretends that they're harder than they actually are. One half of the department can't shoot, the other half can't do a correct situp without blacking out (that's you). But, it's fine. Just continue to live the delusional reality that they've sold you on, "We're first responders! We're heroes, and Guardians by choice!"

Jokes on you... We don't pay for our Coffee... Loser

Jimmy Davidson

Seriously? Don’t hide!

So I was just told earlier that my name got dragged into this shit show! And admin blocked my original response because, my guess it wasn’t “PG” enough, so here’s another try at it! Read this message clearly, don’t know what your malfunction is, but I’ll definitely say this, NEVER lied about what I was or did, (many years ago) which is what paved the way for me when I was sworn in the Constables Office which is “armed” law enforcement, look it up genius! Now I’ll not go on the rant that I originally started earlier but got blocked off for a minute, but as far as your comment, “pretending to be harder than they actually are” step out from behind your safe zone and find out what this fat man is made of! Be a man, step out into the light! Because anything less than that is just being a coward Hiding behind words! This ain’t middle school with anonymous notes! You called me out! So now I’m CALLING YOU OUT! “GO HARD OR GO HOME” put your name on your comments and words!

Jimmy Davidson

You’re funny!

J. Davidson? That you? Your signature post is always, "LMFAOOOO"

You still telling everyone that you use to be a cop in NY? You were auxiliary without a sidearm.

Pathetic
    So go back a read my response to the other comment that was addressed to me! If anyone is “pathetic” it’s the guy or gal hiding behind words and scared to reveal themselves! You’re a peon! And irrelevant! Jokes on you! Calling me out! I’m available anytime, now I’m CALLING YOU OUT! See if you have the guts to put your name on your comments? I think not! Stay in your safe zone!

Unregistered

Funny

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Davidson View Post
    So go back a read my response to the other comment that was addressed to me! If anyone is “pathetic” it’s the guy or gal hiding behind words and scared to reveal themselves! You’re a peon! And irrelevant! Jokes on you! Calling me out! I’m available anytime, now I’m CALLING YOU OUT! See if you have the guts to put your name on your comments? I think not! Stay in your safe zone!
    Auxiliary police are uniformed members of the NYPD. They help prevent crime through regular patrols and by providing assistance at major incidents. The program welcomes people who have a sense of community and public service or an interest in a career in law enforcement.

Being a man....

Hwat?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Davidson View Post
    So I was just told earlier that my name got dragged into this shit show! And admin blocked my original response because, my guess it wasn’t “PG” enough, so here’s another try at it! Read this message clearly, don’t know what your malfunction is, but I’ll definitely say this, NEVER lied about what I was or did, (many years ago) which is what paved the way for me when I was sworn in the Constables Office which is “armed” law enforcement, look it up genius! Now I’ll not go on the rant that I originally started earlier but got blocked off for a minute, but as far as your comment, “pretending to be harder than they actually are” step out from behind your safe zone and find out what this fat man is made of! Be a man, step out into the light! Because anything less than that is just being a coward Hiding behind words! This ain’t middle school with anonymous notes! You called me out! So now I’m CALLING YOU OUT! “GO HARD OR GO HOME” put your name on your comments and words!
    Anyone who tries to "step out into the li" with you standing there- they'd surely be shadow by your big fat a**.

You got a bum ticker, a waist size that would put the Nutty Professors to shame, and everyone can smell yesterday's lunch seeping out of your pores.

Go back to struggling on getting our your patrol car, and sweating just trying to put your uniform on

Jimmy Davidson

I smell P***y!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Being a man.... View Post
    Anyone who tries to "step out into the li" with you standing there- they'd surely be shadow by your big fat a**.

You got a bum ticker, a waist size that would put the Nutty Professors to shame, and everyone can smell yesterday's lunch seeping out of your pores.

Go back to struggling on getting our your patrol car, and sweating just trying to put your uniform on
    Dude! Really? LOL, that’s the best you got? Lame!!! But you should go slap yourself for that title “being a man” seriously you just circumvented me calling you out! Which means YOU'RE a PUNK!! Can’t understand how you look at yourself and even call yourself a man! But whatever makes you feel good about yourself I guess! Ohhh and by the way you should try spellcheck! Seems like you aren’t that smart! Or I must’ve touched a nerve in your spineless ass! But I ain’t even going to continue to entertain a coward hiding behind words! You seem to know a lot so you must know how to find your way to me and use that same energy as your own words and man up chump! Nuff said….but you keep feeling “manly” keyboard warrior! HA HA HA……

your Little Man

Funny

Again your weak... at least he put his name to it.. where's yours.. never knew we had so much hatred and fate a** people in this Department...

Jimmy Davidson

I smell a coward

Seriously, that’s all you got?? Really lame! You should go slap yourself for using that title “being a man” because you’re far from it! But you should try using spellcheck! Just goes to show how stupid you are or maybe I must’ve struck a nerve! Either way you know how to find me but I know that you won’t! So stay in your safe zone keyboard warrior! So if this makes you feel “manly” have at it keyboard warrior! I bet you look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself how much of a bad dude you are! LOL, try using the same energy in your words and come see me! Anything outside of that is Irrelevant just as you are! I’m done……nuff said!!! Oh by the way this BETTER not be you, “M-ROD” because you DEFINITELY know what comes next!!!

Coward

Evening shift

Bro, It’s the evening shift, before being put at school sites. It’s those dudes that have attitudes, and probably some that have quit.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast