Culture of Harassment - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Zombie

Your next

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Listen you think this is new to Departments.. Officers are not happy because they don't get their way or feel entitled... and again.. Putting a Capt, Sgt and Cpl and other people dirty laundry is not I repeat not going to fix your department.. Because while you sitting Salty and Bitter... They are still in the Department doing their thing not even thinking about you.. this tread start about the department and its just turn to a personal attack on people.. Its easy to post here behind keyboard.. but if you felt a certain way you should have spoke to them.. and not do a nameless post...
    When we catch you is game over!! Because now it’s personal!!!!

Ha ha

hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    is this a ??? lol

Ha ha

Really

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    So what does this mean ???

Unregistered
    The threats are hilarious. Let me say this, if the leadership of this department put in the same amount of effort into the department and their officers as they have here, it would work wonders. Also you can start naming off random officers in the department all day long but you have about 300 more tries…. Good luck.

Frank Regan

Violence…..

A wise man (real dude) once said violence is not the answer, however sometimes it is necessary to teach someone that respect is not negotiable! But, don’t waste your time asking for a “meet up” because they’ll never disclose who they are let alone face you or accept the invitation, because they feel more empowered being anonymous and hide behind the keyboard rather than manning up and stepping up to the plate like real men would! So with that being said, it’s just slander and crying about how bad things were for them! And let’s just say there’s some truth to what’s being posted, who really gives a rats ass? Especially if they truly did nothing to help correct the situation rather than just cry and complain about it! So in hind site don’t hold your breath waiting on them to come out their safe place or shadows! They’re not built that way! It’s just funny how the original thread was about a department’s lack of, to bashing individuals!

Unregistered

300 Officers? 😂

The threats are hilarious. Let me say this, if the leadership of this department put in the same amount of effort into the department and their officers as they have here, it would work wonders. Also you can start naming off random officers in the department all day long but you have about 300 more tries…. Good luck.
    300 Officers? That's all I have to say 😂. We don't have enough officers to cover all of our schools. And we have less than 300 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Andy Sipowicz

Det. Sipowicz

In the words of Detective Andy Sipowicz:

"I'm gonna have such a migraine tonight because I didn't beat you."

LMFAOOOO

Unregistered
    300 Officers? That's all I have to say 😂. We don't have enough officers to cover all of our schools. And we have less than 300 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    I was throwing out a ballpark number. With these guys dropping like flies I don’t even know what our number is anymore…

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Sipowicz View Post
    In the words of Detective Andy Sipowicz:

"I'm gonna have such a migraine tonight because I didn't beat you."

LMFAOOOO
    J. Davidson? That you? Your signature post is always, "LMFAOOOO"

You still telling everyone that you use to be a cop in NY? You were auxiliary without a sidearm.

Pathetic

"gUaRdIaNs bY cHoIcE!"

Pathetic

I get that this thing is anonymous.

Honestly, this thread is just as equally sad as the entire HCPS department is. A perfect reflection on how petty, pathetic, and cringe worthy you all are.

You'll never be cops, you'll never be first responders. Half the parents think you're all fat bodies with lesser skills than Paul Blart. The other half use you as the butt of every joke.

The school board considers all you to be, "useful idiots". Why else do you think that you don't have Taser, OC, AR, or Shotgun? They barely trust you with the gun that you have on your hip. You're all paid at a fraction of the cost of a deputy. Which is the only reason why you have a job in that place.

3rd largest school district in the state, and this department is in 1st place for the following: hiring washed out fat bodies, officers who try to diddle kids, parents, and staff, officers who think that they're cops, officers who beat kids and use excessive force. Hcso, Tampa Police, and other municipalities think that you're a joke, and should be dissolved.

But, hey... If carrying a torch for this department, while convincing yourselves that you're making a difference makes you feel better? Drink that kool-aid

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast