Culture of Harassment - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah yeah yeah, you know that little word on the patch that says integrity, you can go ahead and scratch that shit out. That’s why this thread was posted in the first place. Funny how the department will jump through hoops for one officer who passed away but completely ignore another. Couldn’t even get an email about him passing. But hell we can send out emails when some officers bust out a kid from a stripper. Hey congratulations on your shitty pull out game bud. Never mind the fact that we’ve lost someone. GTFO here. Command staff are the cowards. There’s maybe 3 people up there that would run into a school during a shooting. The rest would argue about what status of a lockdown we need….
    So what an officer having a baby with stripper has to do with the department Coward... and you want to talk about Integrity.. Funny... So if you don't like here LEAVE THEN... And if you left why post this... Shit is not going to change because you cried about it.. Go enjoy the Fire Academy.. Were probably a GARAGE Officer anyway... You sound sooo disgruntled.. what is.. your Supervisors didn't worship you.. No you GTFO...

Unregistered

Wow

Now they have to read out post... The Coward must of got tired being called a Coward...

Unregistered

Coward

Well the sergeant who just retired was going around downing the command .You couldnt make
    It through your annual guardian summer training and blame the training , Salty sarge

John McClain

HCPS therapy

My My, forget AAA, or any type of support groups, this seems like this is an HCPS “let’s remain Anonymous bashing group” so the (A.B.G.) can come on here to bash each other and air out secrets and gossip!! I’m just sitting here with my popcorn and playing the game of “clue” trying to figure out who’s who behind their comments, some I’ve got figured out simply by their choice of words, if ya been around them long enough it isn’t that hard to figure out! LMFAOOOO

Unregistered

Leave

So if you don't like here LEAVE then and if you Left who cares... what you think was going to happen... you going to Cry about it and it's going to change... Lol.. Please.. Only person who would do this, is a person that is bitter and probably a weak and garbage officer.... So do what you typically do and Call me Soy Boy and other names because that's all you can do.. so no matter what.. it still doesn't change that your is a Coward...your that 10%...

Unregistered

Sounds like Fat F*** Jimmy D

Quote Originally Posted by John McClain View Post
    My My, forget AAA, or any type of support groups, this seems like this is an HCPS “let’s remain Anonymous bashing group” so the (A.B.G.) can come on here to bash each other and air out secrets and gossip!! I’m just sitting here with my popcorn and playing the game of “clue” trying to figure out who’s who behind their comments, some I’ve got figured out simply by their choice of words, if ya been around them long enough it isn’t that hard to figure out! LMFAOOOO
    Jimmy? This you? You're the only male I've seen with subpar testosterone levels to use "LMFAOOOO" in everything you've ever posted. But, don't worry. I'm sure that "NY auxiliary pd" status that you always lie about has gotten you far, right? Every guy in the HCPS department pretends that they're harder than they actually are. One half of the department can't shoot, the other half can't do a correct situp without blacking out (that's you). But, it's fine. Just continue to live the delusional reality that they've sold you on, "We're first responders! We're heroes, and Guardians by choice!"

I guess that's why you guys still have to pay for your own coffee, huh?

Unregistered
    So if you don't like here LEAVE then and if you Left who cares... what you think was going to happen... you going to Cry about it and it's going to change... Lol.. Please.. Only person who would do this, is a person that is bitter and probably a weak and garbage officer.... So do what you typically do and Call me Soy Boy and other names because that's all you can do.. so no matter what.. it still doesn't change that your is a Coward...your that 10%...
    I don’t think you understand the position of this place. We barely have a patrol division because of the vacancies. Soon we will be asking TPD and HCSO to cover schools again. Fix the problems and maybe officers wouldn’t be pissed off with this sorry excuse of leadership….

Unregistered
    Oh, and I think you forgot about an HCSO training deputy M. having unprotected sex with a HCPS rookie. The rookie ends up pregnant, and deputy is not taking care of the child. The said deputy was pulled out of training, scandalous.

But seriously you forgot about the (sig-20) coward former training sergeant, who stepped down to an officer. He could not handle the job, and now thinks he is king of the jungle. What a baboon!
    You’re an idiot...Garvin, you can hide behind a computer. He takes care of his child a d you moron I wasn’t a rookie. Tell me where to meet you ...

Unregistered

I know

I don’t think you understand the position of this place. We barely have a patrol division because of the vacancies. Soon we will be asking TPD and HCSO to cover schools again. Fix the problems and maybe officers wouldn’t be pissed off with this sorry excuse of leadership….
    Listen you think this is new to Departments.. Officers are not happy because they don't get their way or feel entitled... and again.. Putting a Capt, Sgt and Cpl and other people dirty laundry is not I repeat not going to fix your department.. Because while you sitting Salty and Bitter... They are still in the Department doing their thing not even thinking about you.. this tread start about the department and its just turn to a personal attack on people.. Its easy to post here behind keyboard.. but if you felt a certain way you should have spoke to them.. and not do a nameless post...

Barnaby Jones

Open door policy

Soooo I’m sure that Hcps must definitely have an open door policy within the higher ranks, and instead of posting it on an open forum, maybe, just maybe if those people that have an issue with how things are being handled band together and step up and make it official so that possibility something can be done! But as in most departments such as what I’m see here there’s a possibility that NONE OF THE PEOPLE that are stepping up! So moral of it is ask yourself what have you truly done about rather than just wait for change to come! Do your part other than airing it out on here! Give a try, it might surprise you! “BE ABOUT IT, BUT STOP ***** ABOUT IT!”, just saying!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast