Culture of Harassment - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Davidson View Post
    Seriously, that’s all you got?? Really lame! You should go slap yourself for using that title “being a man” because you’re far from it! But you should try using spellcheck! Just goes to show how stupid you are or maybe I must’ve struck a nerve! Either way you know how to find me but I know that you won’t! So stay in your safe zone keyboard warrior! So if this makes you feel “manly” have at it keyboard warrior! I bet you look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself how much of a bad dude you are! LOL, try using the same energy in your words and come see me! Anything outside of that is Irrelevant just as you are! I’m done……nuff said!!! Oh by the way this BETTER not be you, “M-ROD” because you DEFINITELY know what comes next!!!
    You literally just got pissed that someone dragged you into this and now you’re dragging someone else into it lol. SMH

Unregistered

Thumbs up Call out

Does any one of you, that have responded to this thread, have any doubts, that the person who started this thread is the one and only VICTOR DEMICCO? The same person who was allowed to resign his position, after he was caught stealing department ammo and selling it? Oh wait, I know how he will respond, "I was accused and got tired of this crap and resigned." Stick with that, someone MIGHT believe it. But those that know you, know it's true. This is the same guy who whined and sat in the corner, because he would stick his foot in his own ass and again cry that he was being picked on.

USELESS POS.

Jumping on Jimmy Davidson about not being NYPD, at the same time claiming his was an "Operator" with Triple Canopy. HAHAHA.

Unregistered

Asking for a friend!!

Anyone else here for the cigar ad?🤣🤣🤣🤯🤦🏽*♂️🤡🤡

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by coward View Post
    bro, it’s the evening shift, before being put at school sites. It’s those dudes that have attitudes, and probably some that have quit.

!!!Cory!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    !!!Cory!!!
    Why you calling Cory for ??? he's a quitter too... mad about not getting his way.... like the rest of Evenings... too Funny

Unregistered

Funny

Why you calling Cory for ??? he's a quitter too... mad about not getting his way.... like the rest of Evenings... too Funny
    🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥 popcorn time!!!!

Unregistered
    Oh you had another officer quit? Funny, who saw that coming? Not surprised. Like the original post said. No one of value will continue to keep working for that toxic cesspool. So maybe instead of try to crack jokes at the guys moving on with their life, you will analyze the department because this department is the ****ing joke, not people moving on to bigger and better things.

Unregistered

laughable

Oh you had another officer quit? Funny, who saw that coming? Not surprised. Like the original post said. No one of value will continue to keep working for that toxic cesspool. So maybe instead of try to crack jokes at the guys moving on with their life, you will analyze the department because this department is the ****ing joke, not people moving on to bigger and better things.
    Who said these guys are of VALUE ?!?! Please the department been around before them and continue to go on after them... you think it's better somewhere else then go BYE.. People act like this is the only Department with "Problems" Please... funny you say toxic cesspool.. but it only like after certain people came on... Oh wait they are QUITTING. So Maybe things will be ok..

Unregistered

Still waiting

So all I’ve seen is a lot of name calling, *****ing, personal business put out there and department issues, I’ve only seen one person put his name on his words, and call out the person calling him out, this forum is sure interesting!

Unregistered

This thread is one giant dumpster fire

Who said these guys are of VALUE ?!?! Please the department been around before them and continue to go on after them... you think it's better somewhere else then go BYE.. People act like this is the only Department with "Problems" Please... funny you say toxic cesspool.. but it only like after certain people came on... Oh wait they are QUITTING. So Maybe things will be ok..
    What's laughable is watching all the people (officers) in here not only fight with each other, and further proving the divide of this department. Moreover, those of you calling other officers out, then turning around and defending this place.... It's like watching a domestic violence victim return to their assailant because "they love you, and never meant to to hurt you". The lack of integrity, the spineless leadership, and the constant smack talking- sure the department isnt going anywhere, and will probably be around for a while. But, this place is shedding it's skin, and metastasizing into something even more disgusting than it's original form.

The more you people claw at each other, the more that the public (i.e. Parents, staff, teachers) are going to have less faith in your abilities to do what you what you've all been indemnified with.

But, hey... At least you don't pay for coffee, right?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast