Chronister asks why so many are quitting. - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stupid autocorrect. You know full and well what I meant. Don’t try to change the subject that our leaders are morons. Pay and Silverado’s do not make this job better. This agency puts way too much on its deputies. All while taking on the most liability.
    No, no one knew what your gibberish meant.

Also, not all the shiitheads that Chronister got rid of were hired during his tenure. Some had been here a long time. He got rid of the trashy worthless fukcs that were nothing but liabilities. Made me happy to see that!

Unregistered

Also, not all the shiitheads that Chronister got rid of were hired during his tenure. Some had been here a long time. He got rid of the trashy worthless fukcs that were nothing but liabilities. Made me happy to see that!
    Why are the deputies that are quitting the ones that were hired under CC? It’s the same old issue. 2-5 year resignations. It’s not a CC vs Gee thing. It’s this entire agency’s paradigm. If they want to stop people from quitting, it starts with how and when we deploy.

Unregistered

Whats interesting is CC relaxed the hiring guidelines. All CC got rid of was real cops. Replaced by kids that write reports all day. Report writing secretary kids. No cop work being done. Which is why this county has turned to garbage.

Unregistered
    Yesterday’s meeting was a joke. These people know nothing about retaining deputies. Change how you dispatch us.

Unregistered
    Whats interesting is CC relaxed the hiring guidelines. All CC got rid of was real cops. Replaced by kids that write reports all day. Report writing secretary kids. No cop work being done. Which is why this county has turned to garbage.
    If you call the sorry liability trash he got rid of that was hired CH a "real cop", then you are delusional.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567