Chronister asks why so many are quitting. - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    BLA BLA BLA quit if it's that bad. I did and life is so much better.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Once again Chad, here is your answer. You, and your agency, treat patrol like a CANCER! No wonder so many a quitting, and mostly from patrol.
    Standby it’s about to get a lot worse

Unregistered
    Nope, wrong answer. The Sheriff did this agency a great service. He got rid of many dirty cops who were lowly, whiskey tango fuukcs - but not from Patrol.

You know who you are, and we are all glad you are no longer among our ranks.
    Bad carbs? What are you talking about you troll? You have no idea

Unregistered
    I think he meant cops

Unregistered
    Our executive staff truly has no idea why deputies are quitting. Truly. It’s beyond sad. Time to start bringing attention to this site again. Long ago, Gee went after this site and it was the best advertisement ever. Posts exploded. I’m sure they trying to avoid it. Their is a lot of info here. Maybe one of our big bad leaders can get off their high horse and read up on these posts. They truly think that new SUV’s will make this job better.

Unregistered
    You can't even! The post you replied to clearly says cops. You sound like one of the drunks he got rid of!

Unregistered
    You can't even! The post you replied to clearly says cops. You sound like one of the drunks he got rid of!
    You are spinning to where a uptime a deputy quits here, it’s the sheriff getting rid of a bad apple. That’s not true. Not even close! If it were true then the big bad sheriff had a terrible recruitment and screening section. You are causing things to not get better by sugar collating the conditions on patrol to your bosses.

Unregistered
    The only, and I mean only way, things will get fixed, is when we become so critically short handed, that they have to start pulling deputies and detectives from cushy gravy train gigs and put them on patrol. Or better yet, command staff.

Unregistered
    You are spinning to where a uptime a deputy quits here, it’s the sheriff getting rid of a bad apple. That’s not true. Not even close! If it were true then the big bad sheriff had a terrible recruitment and screening section. You are causing things to not get better by sugar collating the conditions on patrol to your bosses.
    Dude, English please!

Unregistered
    Dude, English please!
    Stupid autocorrect. You know full and well what I meant. Don’t try to change the subject that our leaders are morons. Pay and Silverado’s do not make this job better. This agency puts way too much on its deputies. All while taking on the most liability.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast