Chronister asks why so many are quitting. - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hell no! Stay active, hike, camp, jog, workout, swim, travel, go boating, do anything. Skiing, canoeing, hang gliding, taxidermy. Visit your kids. It doesn’t matter. Freaking anything rather than come back to do this forsaken curse of a job. This county is a giant external mental hospital. With cops used as it’s orderlies. The cheap way to deal with the mental health, drug addiction, and homeless crisis. By dumping it on the cops along with all the liability. You people are so stupid. You think you are heros and so important. Our government and police leaders know full and well how worthless we are. They hope our pride and BS we are fed about being heros and blah blah blah keeps us blind to the truth.

By the way. See what you did there? What you did is the typical toxic cop mentality bull shiiit. Twisting things around. By me saying I would prefer to retire and not do this job, you spun it as doing nothing and getting fat. That’s why people hate cops. Because you pull that crap on witnesses and suspects on reports. People like you are hopeless. You are victims also and don’t know it. Agencies love your toxic self centered mentalities. They use it against you. They know you will take that badge and make it your identity. They know that you will take crime personal and you will see crimes as a personal matter. They know that they can put you in a improperly staffed squad and you will take all the holding calls and paper while going home late every day. At the cost of your mental health, families, multiple divorces, and the loss of any healthy relationships with your kids. You will do it because “it has to be done”. Meanwhile far too many high paid sworn cops with guns and badges of higher ranks and friends of government officials sit in offices away from danger clicking away on a keyboard. Knowing full and well that you are too much of a hero to question anything. Keep sitting with your back to the walls when you go out to eat. Like a good paranoid little robot agencies make a lot of money off of. I’ll keep my identity, collect me pay, retire, and enjoy my life. These people can kill each other for all I care. It’s what they want. All we get is sacrificed and found guilty by social media for doing our jobs. And remember this. Everything that goes on our here like crime, is by design. It’s meant to be this way. While fools like you run around, trying to over compensate to fix these “problems”. Problems that can be easily fixed with global solutions. Not, dump them on already strained cops.

Damn man, please tell me you are not still a cop! You are a complete lunatic! It's all about you and you're messed up life, isn't it? That's obvious from your entire crazy post. You fancy yourself an armchair Psychologist, but I'm here to tell you - you aren't even CLOSE!

My family relationships are great, I worked out my whole life (this is why I wouldn't have any trouble passing a physical), my wife still works, as do my kids, and the grandkids are in school. I have hobbies and volunteer - but still have plenty of free time. Most importantly, and I know you don't want to hear it, but I enjoyed my 30 year career - and I am recently retired. I enjoy people and I enjoy helping people.

You, on the other hand, sound more than miserable. Get another job ASAP-you're dangerous. If anyone's using this job as their screwed up identity, it's you. Go to CE, they're always hiring. But I'm sure that's a no-go with you. If you didn't get off on flashing a badge and acting like a ****y little prick, you would have been gone a long time ago. This job IS your identity and you couldn't care less about the people of this County. You said it yourself.

No one's "twisting things around" but you, to push your agenda. You don't speak for me, and there are many like me.

Unregistered
    Damn man, please tell me you are not still a cop! You are a complete lunatic! It's all about you and you're messed up life, isn't it? That's obvious from your entire crazy post. You fancy yourself an armchair Psychologist, but I'm here to tell you - you aren't even CLOSE!

My family relationships are great, I worked out my whole life (this is why I wouldn't have any trouble passing a physical), my wife still works, as do my kids, and the grandkids are in school. I have hobbies and volunteer - but still have plenty of free time. Most importantly, and I know you don't want to hear it, but I enjoyed my 30 year career - and I am recently retired. I enjoy people and I enjoy helping people.

You, on the other hand, sound more than miserable. Get another job ASAP-you're dangerous. If anyone's using this job as their screwed up identity, it's you. Go to CE, they're always hiring. But I'm sure that's a no-go with you. If you didn't get off on flashing a badge and acting like a ****y little prick, you would have been gone a long time ago. This job IS your identity and you couldn't care less about the people of this County. You said it yourself.

No one's "twisting things around" but you, to push your agenda. You don't speak for me, and there are many like me.
    Heell yeah brother! You are right, there are more out here just like you. Move over you whiny little biitches, go live off your Sugar Mama's, or whatnot. There are plenty of recent retirees who can do what you can't.

Unregistered
    No shiit. If you hate your job and supervisors so much and are going to quit. Why would you care?

Just sayin, cuz there are still many here who don't see it your way.
    I never mention supervisors. Actually the few good supervisors left, i credit for keeping many of us here. I talk about agency leaders. Not supervisors. Supervisors have no say I’m anything. Yet they can make or break this career for us.

Unregistered
    Raise your hand if there are a minimum of two apartment complexes being built in your patrol zones? How about sub divisions? Gas stations, departments stores, or schools?

Now raise your hand if you have more zone partners or even a mid shift unit in your zone.

Exactly my point. This county is booming! This agency is raking in the money. Meanwhile us real cops on the streets, not cushy gigs, take calls while critically shorthanded and burn out. All you stupid robot hero fukc a that refuse to acknowledge this cause nothing to change for the rest of us. Approval seeking idiots. This is why citizens hate us.

Unregistered
    As soon as ground breaks at a construction site for a new subdivision, apartment complex, school, or department store, the calls start rolling in and NEVER STOP! With no extra deputies added to handle them. Once built, the idiots that move in, shop there, or attend school there, start with bullshiit and calls roll in.

Unregistered

See, you are wrong about that. Because I see this job for EXACTLY what it is and not put it on a pedestal, I’m 100 time more fair, humble, empathetic to the public, than you robot fools that love to arrest and write tickets for the numbers to impress your bosses. I see through all that crap and am far less dangerous than you could ever imagine. I do Whats right. Not what my zone partners would be impressed by. Not because I want that transfer so I’m fattening up my numbers to impress my command. You ate up aggressive fools work yourselves to an early grave while fake cop politicians make millions off of this cat and mouse game we play on the street. You are a fool.

Unregistered

Oh yeah? You are the exception then. Why do they teach in the academy and why are there so many articles written and statistics analyzing that cops have an extremely high rate of suicide, substance abuse, and divorce? Huh? Why? Being that anyone that calls out this putrid garbage of a carrier are wrong. What’s your next big bully toxic cop move? We are all defective and can’t hack it? That move doesn’t work anymore. Because cops are not tolerating it and quitting. So what’s your explanation to why so many have quit. If you can’t explain, I’ll default the answer to this.. This career fukcing SUCKS! It’s designed that way. Many working here making a whole lot of money doing absolutely nothing!! While the real first responders burn out, get sick, and quit. Or, the smart ones, quit early before they reach burn out.

Unregistered
    Oh yeah? You are the exception then. Why do they teach in the academy and why are there so many articles written and statistics analyzing that cops have an extremely high rate of suicide, substance abuse, and divorce? Huh? Why? Being that anyone that calls out this putrid garbage of a carrier are wrong. What’s your next big bully toxic cop move? We are all defective and can’t hack it? That move doesn’t work anymore. Because cops are not tolerating it and quitting. So what’s your explanation to why so many have quit. If you can’t explain, I’ll default the answer to this.. This career fukcing SUCKS! It’s designed that way. Many working here making a whole lot of money doing absolutely nothing!! While the real first responders burn out, get sick, and quit. Or, the smart ones, quit early before they reach burn out.

For your sanity, please quit! You are not cut out to be a cop. I stated simple facts. I retired recently after 30 years. I'm in no way connected, and I worked my entire career in Patrol. I didn't hate my job. I would enjoy coming back, even part time. I know others who feel the same.

Damn man, if you get this spun up behind a keyboard, I can only imagine what you're like on a hot call!

Unregistered
    For your sanity, please quit! You are not cut out to be a cop. I stated simple facts. I retired recently after 30 years. I'm in no way connected, and I worked my entire career in Patrol. I didn't hate my job. I would enjoy coming back, even part time. I know others who feel the same.

Damn man, if you get this spun up behind a keyboard, I can only imagine what you're like on a hot call!
    Exactly the opposite of what you are spinning it to be. The calls are not the problem. How we are deployed is the problem. We have zones out here that were rural just 5 years ago. Now are fully suburban with full on urban problems. Just traffic alone should show you this. Yet, we have the same amount of deputies if not less with less than half a mid shift. That’s where my anger lies. The agency’s negligence. It is also causing more to Quit. It’s easy to talk crap when you are out of the game. Everyone forgets when they leave. I’m still in the game cleaning up so I can talk all the crap and call out the garbage when I want.

Unregistered
    I get spun up because our moron brass selectively listens to the fake positive happy go lucky everything is perfect bull crap that guys like you feed them to look cool, then nothing gets fixed for us still in the game! Helll yes that pissses me off. Idiots wanting transfers, promotions, approval, and attention do that crap here and nothing worth a damn makes it up the chain. We are trained not to speak up. After 30 years, you didn’t learn crap and it shows. The agency has improved nothing on patrol other than cool cars and toys. IMAGE! We are still critically shorthanded. It’s even been spun to be a cute quirk of the agency. Fukcing idiots.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast