New troop e major - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If that’s the only bad thing you can say about someone here , they’re doing something right and you’re reaching pretty far. Who here hasn’t ghosted the AVL at some point ?
    Me. Dont need to unless I'm doing something really wrong, which I dont. Who here hasn't had sex on duty, who hasn't lied, who hasn't taken discounts using their position, who hasn't committed adultery, etc etc. See? Little things can become big things, if you do things you are not supposed to and get caught, only God knows what else you have done and didn't get caught doing.

Rick Benton

RickBenton

Ricky Benton

Unregistered
    Me. Dont need to unless I'm doing something really wrong, which I dont. Who here hasn't had sex on duty, who hasn't lied, who hasn't taken discounts using their position, who hasn't committed adultery, etc etc. See? Little things can become big things, if you do things you are not supposed to and get caught, only God knows what else you have done and didn't get caught doing.
    Wow, I bet you are a lot of fun at parties…

Unregistered
    Guess we all know who didn’t get laid much!

Unregistered
    Guess we all know who didn’t get laid much!
    You are an idiot. So you are saying in order to get laid you need to scam and ghost your avl? You better read your code of ethics again. I know, in Troop E there is no such thing.

Unregistered
    You are an idiot. So you are saying in order to get laid you need to scam and ghost your avl? You better read your code of ethics again. I know, in Troop E there is no such thing.
    No, I think he’s just saying that it’s probably really hard to get laid with that gigantic stick up your *** but you probably prefer to wank to FHP Disciplinary policy anyways.

Unregistered
    What happened to Major Del?

Unregistered
    What happened to Major Del?
    His DROP ends 12/31/21.

Unregistered
    How many years has he been on?

Unregistered
    How many years has he been on?
    35 years of service.