New troop e major
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

New troop e major

Who will be the next Troop E Major?

Unregistered
    It’s already confirmed to be Captain Elias Sanchez of troop d, congrats on the promotion sir! Well deserved, will miss working with you in D. Easily the best captain I ever had, you guys are going to love him!

Unregistered
    Tom Pikul hands down.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s already confirmed to be Captain Elias Sanchez of troop d, congrats on the promotion sir! Well deserved, will miss working with you in D. Easily the best captain I ever had, you guys are going to love him!
    “ Shakakeuej aqkwbdkensb dhsjejejejejdbdnw djekeeneskske didkkeekn tifksjsje fkdj. “

- Sanchez

(That was his acceptance speech and him thanking you for the nomination).

Unregistered
    Ellery Collado

Unregistered
    Ellery Collado
    Ellery Collado would be the best choice for the position. He is a good man who takes care of his people. You would be wise to promote him.

Unregistered
    Chris Cribbs, hands down. The best supervisor I ever had, sexy and such a cute forehead.

Unregistered
    I agree. Ellery is a great person.

Unregistered
    Collado is a good person and has great work ethics. When he was a Corporal here in Miami, he was caught by his sergeant a few times ghosting the avl and at his house. I'm sure a few remember the name Sgt Dubinsky.

Unregistered
    Collado is a good person and has great work ethics. When he was a Corporal here in Miami, he was caught by his sergeant a few times ghosting the avl and at his house. I'm sure a few remember the name Sgt Dubinsky.
    If that’s the only bad thing you can say about someone here , they’re doing something right and you’re reaching pretty far. Who here hasn’t ghosted the AVL at some point ?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast