New troop e major - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3338748]Can't wait for Reyes to get troop e in order. Sit tight motor cycle pussies. Sit tight lazy troopers trumping the race card. No more cheating on the 208.It is a new day in Miami.[/QUOT

standby speciality your not so special. You guys need to follow policy like everyone else. No more tight black shirt and you need to get back to work

Unregistered
    The hat man, man sure he was picked on as a kid. He will walk the same path as Sammy Thomas. He forgot that our pay suck, sure we have to work but we are not slaves nor is he the owner of the Highway Patrol, so go hug on some one and give us your quota so you can be the next Major Mark Welch regarding quotas. Just have Fanny order us al new hats since that his #1 thing. I’ll be waiting on your quota email and I’ll share it with the media!! Good Luck, do your time and collect your check like all other before you have done.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The hat man, man sure he was picked on as a kid. He will walk the same path as Sammy Thomas. He forgot that our pay suck, sure we have to work but we are not slaves nor is he the owner of the Highway Patrol, so go hug on some one and give us your quota so you can be the next Major Mark Welch regarding quotas. Just have Fanny order us al new hats since that his #1 thing. I’ll be waiting on your quota email and I’ll share it with the media!! Good Luck, do your time and collect your check like all other before you have done.
    Troop E coming together. The major aka “hat man” is getting them in compliance with FHP. The slugs won’t survive.

Unregistered
    Troop E coming together. The major aka “hat man” is getting them in compliance with FHP. The slugs won’t survive.
    Glad he is bringing E along with the rest of the state. Corruption there was rampant, Delapinga always looked the other way, as long as they wouldn't mess with his Dolphins gigs.

Unregistered
    Glad he is bringing E along with the rest of the state. Corruption there was rampant, Delapinga always looked the other way, as long as they wouldn't mess with his Dolphins gigs.
    Fact Check: You’re a TROLL. Nothing is bringing E along and the rest of state is in a complete shambles. Rampant corruption starts at the NKB. Dellapietra was always sharper and smarter than anyone this place ever seen in his 35 years. So put your crack pipe down, wear your hat straight and 65 a S4 papi.

Unregistered
    Basically all you just did there was complain that Reyes is going to make you do your job. Sorry, the days of Delapetria allowing you to go to your side chicks house all shift and then over to 208 is over. Reyes is smart enough to not put anything in writing like you claim he will. All that I ask is when you finally had enough and you’re bowing down to Reyes, just quit. Don’t transfer to another troop. Just straight up quit. You sound like complete trash which has done nothing but take over troop E.

Unregistered
    Troop E was was out of control. Troopers doing nothing but hiding and chasing women all day while on duty. Most of them could be found in the cities hanging out at gun shops and restaurants for hours. Some of them the only time they were on the interstate was to and from work. Leaving their coworkers unprotected in case of an emergency. HQ was not happy about what they were hearing about troop E. Major Reyes will get them back into the FHP mission or you will have a lot of transfers. Please don’t accept any transfers from troop E for at least 2 years. This will make the slugs quit and the best troopers will make troop E one of the best again in the state. If you see something, say something turn in a slug. Call *FHP

Unregistered
    Fact Check: You’re a TROLL. Nothing is bringing E along and the rest of state is in a complete shambles. Rampant corruption starts at the NKB. Dellapietra was always sharper and smarter than anyone this place ever seen in his 35 years. So put your crack pipe down, wear your hat straight and 65 a S4 papi.
    LOL… best one I’ve seen in awhile. Thanks Chris.

Unregistered
    the only troopers that cry about the new major are the slugs and slugs supervisor. Major will get those supervisor in check. stop complaining and patrol the highway. Great job Major you are doing something right

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234