Required VACCINE to get hired - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Retard, I misspelled nothing. If I changed spelling to a word or two it’s so the word would not get censored. My God you’re incredibly stupid and brainwashed. You’ve somehow equated taking a possibly life-saving vaccine with “freedom” or with being a follower of some kind. Think of the vaccine as doing your patriotic duty to save others during a war. Because that’s what this is, a war. It’s a war against a virus that for some of us can prove quite deadly. Obviously you’re not a warrior. You’re not a patriot, you’re a wimp who is afraid of a needle. Afraid of a harmless little shot. You’re a QAnon retarded midget. I hope you catch the virus, get intubated and wind up choking to death on your own lung-goo.
    YOUR the azzhole! I too served and was given a ton of shots. Guess what? They stopped giving some of them because of the ADVERSE effects! Maybe one of those shots made you the angry AZZHOLE you are? Or is it the PTSD from being a puzzy?

Unregistered
    YOUR the azzhole! I too served and was given a ton of shots. Guess what? They stopped giving some of them because of the ADVERSE effects! Maybe one of those shots made you the angry AZZHOLE you are? Or is it the PTSD from being a puzzy?
    You knew this day was coming. It’s political.

Unregistered
    Retard, I misspelled nothing. If I changed spelling to a word or two it’s so the word would not get censored. My God you’re incredibly stupid and brainwashed. You’ve somehow equated taking a possibly life-saving vaccine with “freedom” or with being a follower of some kind. Think of the vaccine as doing your patriotic duty to save others during a war. Because that’s what this is, a war. It’s a war against a virus that for some of us can prove quite deadly. Obviously you’re not a warrior. You’re not a patriot, you’re a wimp who is afraid of a needle. Afraid of a harmless little shot. You’re a QAnon retarded midget. I hope you catch the virus, get intubated and wind up choking to death on your own lung-goo.
    You are one miserable, ugly human being. Good luck buddy, you just proved what an ignorant scum you are.

Unregistered
    I wonder why vaccine efficacy lasts for only several months. It's so much of a life-saver that untested boosters are being rolled out and will soon be mandated as well. Perhaps you should f**k off and take your 18th dose , you liberal a**clown.

Unregistered
    I wonder why vaccine efficacy lasts for only several months. It's so much of a life-saver that untested boosters are being rolled out and will soon be mandated as well. Perhaps you should f**k off and take your 18th dose , you liberal a**clown.
    I’ll laugh and say I told you so while you’re in a hospital bed crying and begging everyone to go get vaccinated because you were too stupid to. This will happen while your family won’t even be allowed at your bedside to comfort your coughing, sick, suffocating, phlegmy ass. So you’ll suffer shortness of breath and then cardiac arrest and multiple organ failure — all completely alone. Keep believing QAnon bullshit you brainwashed retard. I hope you at least have a life insurance policy and asshole for them to bury you in. Lately the funeral business has been doing a little price-gouging because of COVID, so expect your family to pay around $25Grand to plant you in the ground or cremate and put you in a hole in the wall. Truth. Peace out TrumpTard. 😀😀🤣🤣 🦠 🦠 😷 In fact, don’t go to a hospital. Let the docs treat patients with other health issues. Don’t take up another hospital bed. What do doctors know anyways? Take some dewormer.

Unregistered
    I’ll laugh and say I told you so while you’re in a hospital bed crying and begging everyone to go get vaccinated because you were too stupid to. This will happen while your family won’t even be allowed at your bedside to comfort your coughing, sick, suffocating, phlegmy ass. So you’ll suffer shortness of breath and then cardiac arrest and multiple organ failure — all completely alone. Keep believing QAnon bullshit you brainwashed retard. I hope you at least have a life insurance policy and asshole for them to bury you in. Lately the funeral business has been doing a little price-gouging because of COVID, so expect your family to pay around $25Grand to plant you in the ground or cremate and put you in a hole in the wall. Truth. Peace out TrumpTard. 😀😀🤣🤣 🦠 🦠 😷 In fact, don’t go to a hospital. Let the docs treat patients with other health issues. Don’t take up another hospital bed. What do doctors know anyways? Take some dewormer.
    That’s the best suggestion yet. Don’t go to the ER just stay in your crappy diseased bedroom and choke to death there. Why trust doctors now, when you didn’t trust them before? I mean they are all libtards, right? They are all trying to make you take a fake vaccine right? So be a real man/woman and STAY OUT OF THE HOSPITAL YOU'RE TAKING UP VALUABLE SPACE!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12