No No and NO
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No No and NO

Unregistered

No No and NO

https://www.fox13news.com/news/desan...fapknlfzYjLZ5c

Let it go to city council now if they do the mandate without options they will be fined

Unregistered

Unreal

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.fox13news.com/news/desan...fapknlfzYjLZ5c

Let it go to city council now if they do the mandate without options they will be fined
    You do realize that the majority of the city council agreed to the mandate with options. Vote no and they will vote it in with options, and it will go into effect. This vote was only to have the options. The city is not stupid and because they are giving the options they won’t be fined. You’re that special someone.

Unregistered
    Not according to the PBA they said if it goes to city council then it would most likely become a vaccine or fired mandate. But your saying that’s not the case. Let it go I’ll take my chances and if they do then they can deal with Ron D

Unregistered
    Not according to the PBA they said if it goes to city council then it would most likely become a vaccine or fired mandate. But your saying that’s not the case. Let it go I’ll take my chances and if they do then they can deal with Ron D
    Union did not say that I was on the zoom call. They said worst case scenario it could go to that and that it was a possibility. Geez fake news

Unregistered
    Did we get a new PBA President? The guy standing doing all the talking, next to the woman glaring at the camera. I thought she was the PBA President.

Unregistered
    Union did not say that I was on the zoom call. They said worst case scenario it could go to that and that it was a possibility. Geez fake news
    Read what you just typed.

Unregistered
    We have options. So now you want to vote “no” and roll the dice for there not to be any options? So then what? Vaccinate or be terminated? I swear this agency gets more dumb by the day. Vote yes. Even if you are one of the ones who doesn’t have antibodies, don’t worry, you will catch it soon and be part of the antibody kid crew.

Unregistered
    Thats a no for me! I'll roll the dice, like my ancestors did with the red coats. That worked out for all of us.

Unregistered
    You all want the union to fight fight fight? Yet we don't help them. We all know when Gasparilla is. We all have the ability to "stop the spread". The union can't organize it but a movement only takes an idea! Spread the word.. "Stop the Spread. GASPARILLA 2022!!"

Unregistered
    I plan on getting Covid for Gasparilla 2022 and taking my 10 days. I heard that you can order a shot of Covid from Amazon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast