Question
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question

Unregistered

Question

I’m old, retired and bored. Looking to go back into law enforcement, but not fast paced call to call madness. How’s the call volume out there? Typical reports per shift? I can’t imagine it being to busy on a college campus but I wouldn’t know, never worked on one. I’m looking for slow paced and laid back.

Thanks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m old, retired and bored. Looking to go back into law enforcement, but not fast paced call to call madness. How’s the call volume out there? Typical reports per shift? I can’t imagine it being to busy on a college campus but I wouldn’t know, never worked on one. I’m looking for slow paced and laid back.

Thanks.
    Don't, just don't. Please don't.

Unregistered
    Don't, just don't. Please don't.
    Don’t what?

Unregistered
    Fake azz post, aimed at the older guys here. Young people want it all, and they want in now! They want what the older guys on the job did for the last 30 yrs and their salary- without putting in the time and effort. I have been where you are, one day, if you stick with it...and even are alive, you will be where I am at.

Unregistered

Thanks.
    USF Tampa is very slow paced. Lots of fluff and exaggeration. You get paid to sit in a parking lot and sometimes wear ladies shoes.
    Micromanagement up the yazoo BUT ....It is what it is .

Unregistered
    USF Tampa is very slow paced. Lots of fluff and exaggeration. You get paid to sit in a parking lot and sometimes wear ladies shoes.
    Micromanagement up the yazoo BUT ....It is what it is .
    Thank you.

Unregistered
    Fake azz post, aimed at the older guys here. Young people want it all, and they want in now! They want what the older guys on the job did for the last 30 yrs and their salary- without putting in the time and effort. I have been where you are, one day, if you stick with it...and even are alive, you will be where I am at.
    Put this guy on medication. Weird.

Unregistered

Thanks.
    OMG? Who would post this question on a site for a job at a professional police department? Basically you are saying you are lazy and don't want any action or work at all. We don't need any new officers hired here with this kind of attitude starting out on the job. Sounds like you need to look into being a security guard somewhere.

Unregistered
    OMG? Who would post this question on a site for a job at a professional police department? Basically you are saying you are lazy and don't want any action or work at all. We don't need any new officers hired here with this kind of attitude starting out on the job. Sounds like you need to look into being a security guard somewhere.
    He is applying at the right place. You all are security guards.

Unregistered
    I think Doug forgot he worked here already.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast