Velazquez gives resignation date

Unregistered

Velazquez gives resignation date

Antonio Malanga is alive and well!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Antonio Malanga is alive and well!!!
    And the mental midget Raja Yuca poster continues to giggle and rub his little pee pee while making childish posts.

Unregistered
    And the mental midget Raja Yuca poster continues to giggle and rub his little pee pee while making childish posts.
    I always trigger a reaction from this emotional loser then he calls me the mental midget. If only he knew how pathetic he looks to others on this site.

E. Jack Ulayte
    I always trigger a reaction from this emotional loser then he calls me the mental midget. If only he knew how pathetic he looks to others on this site.
    Pathetic is a baker act with OCD who keeps posting raja yuca and antonio malanga over and over again because the names make him giggle like a child, and thinks normal people will giggle too. You need help man.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by E. Jack Ulayte View Post
    Pathetic is a baker act with OCD who keeps posting raja yuca and antonio malanga over and over again because the names make him giggle like a child, and thinks normal people will giggle too. You need help man.
    The funny thing is you think you don’t and with the crazy rants you go on against this Raja Yuca poster it’s clear to everyone here you are both equally baker acts. Go to Citrus and check yourselves in.