Administration insider posting here? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    The administration's suck ups are easily identified because they reply here to defend Pear1 or one of his 3rd floor stooges.

Unregistered
    She makes a great Filipino coffee

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The administration's suck ups are easily identified because they reply here to defend Pear1 or one of his 3rd floor stooges.
    Glad to see your fine upstanding mature side shows through all the time. You are such a fking azzhole! Plz cum up with new material as the same stupid lines are old!

Unregistered
    Glad to see your fine upstanding mature side shows through all the time. You are such a fking azzhole! Plz cum up with new material as the same stupid lines are old!
    Sorry LLW forgive me

Unregistered
    Hey ROD, go back to your office and make sure the Big Pear is fully serviced.

Unregistered
    Ever wonder why semi attractive women always get rank? DC and her hubby are so out of there depth

Unregistered
    Ever wonder why semi attractive women always get rank? DC and her hubby are so out of there depth
    Ask Lt. CR of DUI fame why she and others like her got promoted.

Unregistered
    If I had to guess why, I'd say it's definitely the ears.

Unregistered
    I'm the insider. My code name is "white swallow". My partner has deeply penetrated the third floor. You may call them "tight end". We were sent by "Chud Thicness" to help clean house.

Unregistered
    Everyone has a price and some are cheaper than others. Most will suck up to the worst boss for a few extra bucks and an easier job. A few will sell out anyone and pretend they love and agree with everything their boss does and says, even if they privately detest the a-hole, as long as the money is right. These are the ones most often promoted to command level by dictatorial sheriffs. They take good dictation too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12