Administration insider posting here?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Administration insider posting here?

There is an administration insider posting here occasionally. I'd love to know who it is but realistically that will never happen because nobody is dumb enough to reveal their identity. It would be a career ender. It is an indication that life in the Pear1 administration isn't all that great despite what we are told.

Unregistered
    I guarantee they all read it. I wouldn’t be shocked if some post or their people do it for them.

Unregistered
    I am the administration insider. My aka is deep throat. If you need something clarified just post it, I’ll return the hypothetical answer in 48 hours.

Unregistered
    Nice try, but I AM the insider. You can call me Georgie Souvlaki. I'll respond with my customary "What!, that's the first I've heard of it".

Unregistered
    Leo Affairs gets more views than "Ask the Executive Staff". Because nobody really believes the administration's BS.

Unregistered
    lies...for i am the insider...you can call me "Stu"

Unregistered
    The real insider is to busy fetching coffee and picking up mail for the top 3. Not bad making topped out Sgt pay.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The real insider is to busy fetching coffee and picking up mail for the top 3. Not bad making topped out Sgt pay.
    That's pretty good dough but I could not trade it for my dignity and self-respect.

Unregistered
    That position should be a captain spot, hopefully they'll promote her. That just might be the morale boost we need.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That position should be a captain spot, hopefully they'll promote her. That just might be the morale boost we need.
    Does that position require no experience and a master degree. What’s her call sign admin 10?.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast