Julian to District 14? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I worked with Julian for a good portion of my career. Trust me, this guy would help anybody that needed it. The only thing that he does that could be taken the wrong way is he will try to represent the agency and show the agency in a good light whenever he can. He also follows orders because that’s what he believes an employee should do.The guy will also stand up if he thinks something isn’t right, and you may never hear about it. He wasn’t just some dumb ass prosecutor, he also served in the Marine Corp If you knew Julian personally, I guarantee you would like him. Guy came from nothing and he’s proud of being a Law Man even over being some sleeze ball lawyer that could make more money.

Hey Julian, love your dedication to our business, you helped make me a good investigator. We had quite the crew didn’t we
    He will be missed as watch commander. Best of luck on your new position.

Unregistered
    He will be missed as watch commander. Best of luck on your new position.
    Not in Dania he won’t.

Unregistered
    Murillo was a no show her time in the port spent most of her time at home
    Murillo spent more than a year working from home. Never showed for roll calls and never seen at the port. Maybe she was still working for Blue Spears since she was featured on the website with Tony. She also went for an interview for Deerfield Beach district chief, but wasn’t selected. Can you imagine a no show chief in that city. The commissioners were given information about her before she showed up. She is known as the “Ghost”. Just collecting a high paid salary.

Unregistered
    Murillo spent more than a year working from home. Never showed for roll calls and never seen at the port. Maybe she was still working for Blue Spears since she was featured on the website with Tony. She also went for an interview for Deerfield Beach district chief, but wasn’t selected. Can you imagine a no show chief in that city. The commissioners were given information about her before she showed up. She is known as the “Ghost”. Just collecting a high paid salary.
    When Mr. crazy arrives you’re gonna wish you had her back.

Unregistered

Outstanding not

Great the port just went from the penthouse to the outhouse.

Unregistered
    Where did Murillo go?

Unregistered
    Where did Murillo go?
    Deerfield stole her away.

Unregistered

Lmao

This dude already told everybody what his new assignment was. Office of the snitching general. He’s been bragging about it. That’s why this place always be amateur hour. What did you think that was? He sits in an office? No he is there to snitch, you’ve been warned. You would think a guy would get tired of being used like a cheap hooker after awhile. But not some people.

Unregistered
    He’s probably going to try to run the district.
    Good luck bud!!

Unregistered
    He’s probably going to try to run the district.
    Good luck bud!!
    No good luck to the port they’re going to need it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12