Today is Sunday - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Today is Sunday

Unregistered

Oh yea

Oh yea. Oh yea. Well my credentials are bigger than your credentials, so there, so their. Got you now right. Two can play the immature loudmouth game. So their or there, so 🙄🤪.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh yea. Oh yea. Well my credentials are bigger than your credentials, so there, so their. Got you now right. Two can play the immature loudmouth game. So their or there, so 🙄🤪.
    So your credentials are bigger than mine you write. CCPD officers if you have been following this guy's texts you can see what is important to him credentials, status, authority, power, etc, nothing more. He is the guy playing big shot at intersections and treating people with a complete lack of judgement or discretion. Yes a violation of the law is a violation. But, humans are imperfect and all violate the letter of the law. That's why enforcement has to be mixed with discretion. This heartless person shows no discretion at all. To say "yes you stopped but it was beyond the stop bar" is hard to believe. At the back street neighborhood in question the stop bar is at a location where foliage blocks the view. People there are accustomed to stopping forward of the stop bar (those who actually stop) but it made no difference to him as he busted hard on everyone. No discretion or anything. Usually people like him are not very smart and therefore go nowhere. His lacking IQ can be evidenced by his previous texts which are sorry in thought patterns and his probable response to this one. There are several of us on here who are angry at him. We have been deliberately pissing off all of you officers so that you can start to realize what damage he is doing to the credibility of your department.

Unregistered

Yuk yuk. Hoot hoot

Dude nobody takes you seriously. Your a blow hard. People laugh behind your back. It’s just fun to irritate you. You make no sense, mad at the world. I’m not even a cop I just find you hilarious 🤪😁. Ok. Your turn.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So your credentials are bigger than mine you write. CCPD officers if you have been following this guy's texts you can see what is important to him credentials, status, authority, power, etc, nothing more. He is the guy playing big shot at intersections and treating people with a complete lack of judgement or discretion. Yes a violation of the law is a violation. But, humans are imperfect and all violate the letter of the law. That's why enforcement has to be mixed with discretion. This heartless person shows no discretion at all. To say "yes you stopped but it was beyond the stop bar" is hard to believe. At the back street neighborhood in question the stop bar is at a location where foliage blocks the view. People there are accustomed to stopping forward of the stop bar (those who actually stop) but it made no difference to him as he busted hard on everyone. No discretion or anything. Usually people like him are not very smart and therefore go nowhere. His lacking IQ can be evidenced by his previous texts which are sorry in thought patterns and his probable response to this one. There are several of us on here who are angry at him. We have been deliberately pissing off all of you officers so that you can start to realize what damage he is doing to the credibility of your department.
    I'm sure the guy written about thinks he is superior and smarter than all of us. I think I know who he is. But why give every officer a hard time over this guy?

Unregistered

On another note

Sometimes when my cat sneezes she farts at the same time. It’s like she hoots than toots. 😹😹🙀

Unregistered
    Who's the officer this bafoon is talking about?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123