Florida sheriffs ambushed but it's not on local news!

Unregistered

Florida sheriffs ambushed but it's not on local news!

This is big Florida news, so why do I have to find it first on a New York news site?

https://nypost.com/2021/09/10/florid...-traffic-stop/

I will be retiring to Brevard.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is big Florida news, so why do I have to find it first on a New York news site?

Because you’re an attention seeking whore. It’s all over the news. Open your phone or YouTube. Idiota.

Unregistered
    Because you’re an attention seeking whore. It’s all over the news. Open your phone or YouTube. Idiota.
    Reading is fundamental. I did say "local" news, i.e, The Miami Herald, Local 10 News, Fox Channel 7 News, and CBS Miami. I don't rely on YouTube for news, especially local news.

Since you knew of the matter you could have easily ignored my post but you jumped on the chance to seek your own attention and throw insults. So now that you proved you are the idiot you can go take your meds and get some rest.

Unregistered
    Reading is fundamental. I did say "local" news, i.e, The Miami Herald, Local 10 News, Fox Channel 7 News, and CBS Miami. I don't rely on YouTube for news, especially local news.

Since you knew of the matter you could have easily ignored my post but you jumped on the chance to seek your own attention and throw insults. So now that you proved you are the idiot you can go take your meds and get some rest.
    Pipo really? Read your original corny ass post. You’re the baker here.

Unregistered
    Thank you Steadman for that information. I love your Spanish

Unregistered

Good luck! Bernard used to be really nice until BLM moved in and destroyed it, just like they did the Orlando-Orange County area. Some parts of Brevard look like Liberty City on a good day. Just stay east towards the beaches in Brevard and you’ll be fine.

Unregistered
    Good luck! Bernard used to be really nice until BLM moved in and destroyed it, just like they did the Orlando-Orange County area. Some parts of Brevard look like Liberty City on a good day. Just stay east towards the beaches in Brevard and you’ll be fine.
    Brevard is actually a pretty nice county! It is cheaper and has lower taxes. You can actually go and enjoy the beaches without being robbed. And most importantly, the SHERIFF does not apologize and kneel for thugs! Freddy should watch this video:

https://spacecoastdaily.com/2021/08/...est-melbourne/

Unregistered
    So why is it that Sheriff Wayne Ivory can speak so freely and can actually express an honest opinion while our director always speaks in obscure, generic terms? Is it because our director is not elected and must answer to the mayor? If that’s the case then we can’t have that election soon enough. Political correctness is killing us in Dade County.

North and South districts are war zones and the crime has long since spread into the other districts. The City of Miami’s Coconut Grove, while quiet now, burned out and forever lost it’s luster after the rave days of the 1990s. Miami Beach, while not necessarily county turf, hung on until the 2010s. Now, it’s almost lost too. COVID delayed the downfall of Wynwood. We all saw that going down in flames fast. The DGAF attitude has infected Monroe county as well.

There is no place left in Dade where you can take friends and family without encountering goons who don’t know how to behave in public. It’s embarrassing to talk about these places and how it used to be. The revolt can’t come soon enough.