Incredible and sad - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Proactive policing isn’t over. It’s different for sure. We have to adjust and be better at it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Proactive policing isn’t over. It’s different for sure. We have to adjust and be better at it.
    Or just screw it and respond to calls for service and only 39 a person for 32 domestic. A lot of officers are calling each other out for being slugs, and criticizing command staff for not backing officers up. I think it can be done, policing proactively, but the department has to train people a little bit differently. That’s all. The “sweeps” aren’t going to net the numbers of 39s and 55s and 52 as before, and we have to be ok with that. But you can still let the scumbags know that we haven’t gone anywhere and that we aren’t afraid of putting a foot in their ass if necessary. You don’t have to sacrifice good community relations to target problem areas.

Un register
    Under this coward, I think I’d rather just handle my calls. When a sheriff comes, I’ll decide whether I trust them to back us up more than this curly haired French fry.

Unregistered
    Sounds like he’s gonna take a run at sheriff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Un register View Post
    Under this coward, I think I’d rather just handle my calls. When a sheriff comes, I’ll decide whether I trust them to back us up more than this curly haired French fry.
    Did you mean curly fries?

Unregistered
    Did you mean curly fries?
    Yes I mean Flip-Flopping Freddy and his Curly Fried Jerry curl haircut, and his cast of characters.

Unregistered
    Yes I mean Flip-Flopping Freddy and his Curly Fried Jerry curl haircut, and his cast of characters.
    Hahahaha this Agency will never take a step forward under these idiots.

Maybe the PBA should call for a vote of confidence on current MDPD Director.

Unregistered

No Confidence!!!

Unregistered

PBA does not have the backbone for such a vote.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12