Incredible and sad
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Unregistered
    I remember working on Miami Beach making hundreds of arrests to stop the craziness that occurred on Memorial Day holiday. It took a couple years, but the nonsense stopped for a while. Now it’s back. Freddy, your a joke. Is that what the mayor told you to say? I guess you just want to let them run wild!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I remember working on Miami Beach making hundreds of arrests to stop the craziness that occurred on Memorial Day holiday. It took a couple years, but the nonsense stopped for a while. Now it’s back. Freddy, your a joke. Is that what the mayor told you to say? I guess you just want to let them run wild!
    I recently ran into a meme that had a police quote that mad me laugh so hard I almost crash. This story is very similar where we have a director who use to be so heavy handed towards subjects and who use to take you for spitting on the ground now saying it doesn’t work and that police work has changed. The only change is that theirs cameras and you can’t police how you use to so you have no clue how to fix it now. Just sit in your office and decline any public speaking. We need a sheriff ASAP.

Unregistered
    Director is correct. That Commish knows nothing. State drops everything while Police are the bad guys. The more Police present helps but, arrest go unprosecuted. This is a result of last few years hunt on Law Enforcement.

Unregistered
    Director is correct. That Commish knows nothing. State drops everything while Police are the bad guys. The more Police present helps but, arrest go unprosecuted. This is a result of last few years hunt on Law Enforcement.
    That’s the truth. When you arrest someone for felony 52 who is on probation for the next four years, and the guy gets violated, then he gets released because the judge doesn’t put him away for even a week for the violation? Then the state gives the guy a nolle prosse for the 52? You’re like, wtf man? The only justice is when you arrest them and drive them to TGK for the night. That’s it. After that, the video judge lets them out. The state attorney cares more about re-election and she needs the votes of these dirtbags and their families.

Unregistered
    Wow i thought he was QRU trained by Nanney in Narcs where “ real cops work” WTF did he change or is this the real guy?

Unregistered
    Wow i thought he was QRU trained by Nanney in Narcs where “ real cops work” WTF did he change or is this the real guy?
    I think the alien body snatchers got him 👽 and left a clone.

Unregistered
    He looks like a confused high school sophomore up there. I'd like to see the smirks on the other chiefs' faces but there covered by masks..2024 Sheriff's election pls hurry

Unregistered
    It’s both funny and sad to see how he runs around questions never giving solid answers. He uses his same old pre-prepared scripted phrases while offering no answers at all.

No wonder one of the commissioners had to jump in and say this is just “all talk” Such an embarrassment.

Remember people, this is the same guy that said That proactive policing is a thing of the past. He does not want to damage a “garden” to arrest the “weeds”.

Mayor Cava, you’re now the boss. This is really the best you have???

Unregistered
    Yup. You could walk in between the cars in traffic and get 52, 55s, idiots on scooters going between cars. The prisoner van would just wait nearby. My pen ran out of ink with all the Aforms. Screw em.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast