I scream you scream we all scream for ice cream!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Cool I scream you scream we all scream for ice cream!

We have an HCSO Ice Cream truck now!!

Isn't that just friggen awesome!

Unregistered
    Kolo-Aid on tap…

Unregistered
    Kool-Aid* on tap lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have an HCSO Ice Cream truck now!!

Isn't that just friggen awesome!
    Yeah, old news. Duh.

Unregistered
    There is only one reason for that ice cream truck. One reason and one reason only! That one sticker with his name plastered right on the side of the sliding cargo bay door that becomes the service area when open. For all the parents and kids to see.

Do you want to be a real leader?

Sell all ice cream
    Sell equipment inside truck
    Sell truck
    Use money to hire more deputies for our unfilled zone positions and mid shift.
    All workers manning the truck, if civilian, will be given the option to join an academy, FTO, then work a zone. If sworn suck assses, shame on you, and grab a zone mother fukcers!

Notice I said unfilled zone POSITIONS and not unfilled zones. That’s how they fukc us. By having less huge zones, as long as there is one of us fools working a zone, they are technically “manned”. Even though these zones require up to 4 deputies like they promised long ago. Back in the day we had much smaller and many more zones and and open zone was a serious matter. Not now. I guess priorities have shifted.

Now it’s all about money and politics. Oh, and ice cream.

If they don’t care, why should we? For you patrol fools that turn on each other when you have to take paper in others zones, when calls hold, when we are too far from our calls, remember it’s the agency that failed us for not giving us the proper tools. Not toys. Tools, like time, staffing, and proper logistics. If they don’t care, why should we.

Kool Aid drinkers and ice cream eaters.

Unregistered
    There is only one reason for that ice cream truck. One reason and one reason only! That one sticker with his name plastered right on the side of the sliding cargo bay door that becomes the service area when open. For all the parents and kids to see.

Sell all ice cream
    Sell truck
    All workers manning the truck, if civilian, will be given the option to join an academy, FTO, then work a zone. If sworn suck assses, shame on you, and grab a zone mother fukcers!

Notice I said unfilled zone POSITIONS and not unfilled zones. That’s how they fukc us. By having less huge zones, as long as there is one of us fools working a zone, they are technically “manned”. Even though these zones require up to 4 deputies like they promised long ago. Back in the day we had much smaller and many more zones and and open zone was a serious matter. Not now. I guess priorities have shifted.

If they don’t care, why should we? For you patrol fools that turn on each other when you have to take paper in others zones, when calls hold, when we are too far from our calls, remember it’s the agency that failed us for not giving us the proper tools. Not toys. Tools, like time, staffing, and proper logistics. If they don’t care, why should we.

Kool story bro!

Unregistered
    Yeah, old news. Duh.
    To dumb to recognize sarcasm....well, we always need somebody to scoop the ice cream I guess.

Unregistered
    To dumb to recognize sarcasm....well, we always need somebody to scoop the ice cream I guess.
    Well, you are too dumb to properly spell. Welcome aboard Dipper Dan!

Unregistered
    Well, you are too dumb to properly spell. Welcome aboard Dipper Dan!
    "The world needs ice cream scoopahs!"

Unregistered

Sell all ice cream
    Sell truck

On point……!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast