Well Well Well - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Well Well Well

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually it did....they arrested people trying to extort him. Your stupid.
    Actually, it's "you're stupid." Yes, you're stupid.

Unregistered
    Wow!!!! That stinks!!!

Unregistered
    Bob investigate all complaints Johnson.

Unregistered
    Bob investigate all complaints Johnson.
    Haven't you heard? He has no problem getting rid of bad deputies (sarcasm). Sheriff Ad Nauseum Bob did get rid of Haines, but it took the feds involvement to initiate any action. If the fed hadn't got involved, Haines would still be trying to poke everyone and ripping off a 90+ year old dementia patient and the Sheriff's minions would use creativity to exonerate Haines. I bet Wendell Hall is worried at this point.

Unregistered
    Hat does it say about our news community when a blogger gives more information that ALL of our news outlets. Makes all of them look guilty. Stop watching the news if you want information. Channel 3 should be ashamed for being weak and ineffective.

Unregistered
    Hat does it say about our news community when a blogger gives more information that ALL of our news outlets. Makes all of them look guilty. Stop watching the news if you want information. Channel 3 should be ashamed for being weak and ineffective.
    News are bought and paid for. They report what the Sheriff tells them and don't report if it's bad news.

Unregistered
    Hats off to Conjuring Justice she started with Morgan and Haines and now has built a fire under Johnson and Haines. I guess the conclusion is two Bullshit Sherrifs that each had a Bullshit brother.

Unregistered
    Hats off to Conjuring Justice she started with Morgan and Haines and now has built a fire under Johnson and Haines. I guess the conclusion is two Bullshit Sherrifs that each had a Bullshit brother.
    She's not pulling punches. Definitely my hat is off to Jimmie. She called out the bullshit brothers Haines and exposed corruption. Unfortunately Morgan, Simmons and Johnson have all turned a blind eye. Jimmie has not

Unregistered
    It will be difficult to turn a blind eye when folks start going to jail.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast