Well Well Well - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Well Well Well

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree 100% with you nobody has ever proved any misconduct on Bob or Otis for that matter but there is one thing going on right now that neither of them has ever had to deal with, that's a chicken shit Scott Haines that is afraid he's going up the river. You don't think he will squeal if he thinks it could help him in the slightest. I'm glad he don't have anything on me. Time to pull up a chair and get out the popcorn this could get good.
    I agree 100% with your assessment. He will let everyone know what's really been happening since Wendell was the sheriff. Both he and Bob may have a reason to be worried if the Feds offer a deal to give up evidence in lieu of prosecution, if such evidence did exist. Bob is smart, but arrogant. Wendell wasn't very smart, but arrogant. Who knows. Wendell would drop Bob to save his own ass, just like the boat incident when he let someone else take the fall for drunkenly crashinh his house boat into another boat. Maybe we will see more coming out if this Scott Haines debauchery and f#ckery. Then again, the worst of the worst has gotten away with everything short of murder,. Or have they?

Unregistered
    The only thing getting popped is your popcorn bc if anything had been found he would have been popped already. Like Matt Gates they just leave it hanging over their heads but dn't do nothing
    You sure? Evidently he was recommended terminated for some reason? Why the hush on his IA?

Unregistered
    I agree 100% with you nobody has ever proved any misconduct on Bob or Otis for that matter but there is one thing going on right now that neither of them has ever had to deal with, that's a chicken shit Scott Haines that is afraid he's going up the river. You don't think he will squeal if he thinks it could help him in the slightest. I'm glad he don't have anything on me. Time to pull up a chair and get out the popcorn this could get good.
    The only thing getting popped is your popcorn bc if anything had been found he would have been popped already. Like Matt Gates they just leave it hanging over their heads but dn't do nothing

Who us Matt Gates?

Unregistered
    Gates is our congressman who also had a federal investigation that didn't go anywhere

Unregistered
    It's Gaetz not Gates

Unregistered
    Gates is our congressman who also had a federal investigation that didn't go anywhere
    But the fact is Gaetz didn't retire in lue of getting terminated remember. The couple on here, more than likely Scott, want you to believe he didn't do anything wrong. If you're so innocent Scott why not make them fire you then sue?

Unregistered
    But the fact is Gaetz didn't retire in lue of getting terminated remember. The couple on here, more than likely Scott, want you to believe he didn't do anything wrong. If you're so innocent Scott why not make them fire you then sue?
    My first guess would be that if he tried to fight a termination, he would be incriminated in his criminal case and/or civil lawsuit. The nice thing about his plan b option is that he no longer has any recourse in this matter. Also, he may incriminate Bob, Wendell, Marshal K and anyone else associated with him. Maybe even his fat tubby brother who has really f&cked over numerous employees along with Mindy Von Blah-Blah-Blah. Feel the sting Mindy. Feel heat Eric. Feel Bubba, Scott.

Unregistered

Knocking on heavens door

I wonder how many times the window knocking got people in that bed.

Unregistered
    I wonder how many times the window knocking got people in that bed.
    Shouldn't matter if you have a key why knock?

Unregistered
    Actually it did....they arrested people trying to extort him. Your stupid.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast