Well Well Well - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Well Well Well

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It will be difficult to turn a blind eye when folks start going to jail.
    Even though Haines is an asshole and deserves everything he gets I truly hope he's not the fall guy.

Unregistered
    Even though Haines is an asshole and deserves everything he gets I truly hope he's not the fall guy.
    I hope Johnson and Hall get disgraced. Hall has a section of Hwy in Pace dedicated to him. For what? Damned if I know why. He wasn't that great of a sheriff anyway. Just a narcissistic individual who only cared about getting reelected, and protecting his sweet suckling Haines.

Unregistered
    I hope Johnson and Hall get disgraced. Hall has a section of Hwy in Pace dedicated to him. For what? Damned if I know why. He wasn't that great of a sheriff anyway. Just a narcissistic individual who only cared about getting reelected, and protecting his sweet suckling Haines.
    Here's an idea I believe Old Scatpack Bob needs a statue of himself. I just happen to know where there is a slightly used one he might get a deal on. I'm sure we could take a belt sander to the top of the head and make it bald it would be perfect.

Unregistered
    Here's an idea I believe Old Scatpack Bob needs a statue of himself. I just happen to know where there is a slightly used one he might get a deal on. I'm sure we could take a belt sander to the top of the head and make it bald it would be perfect.
    There is a legend that Eric Haines and Mindyme's lips are embossed between the buttocks of that statue. If Scott hadn't FINALLY been sent packing his lips would have been between the groin of Bob's statue.

Unregistered
    There is a legend that Eric Haines and Mindyme's lips are embossed between the buttocks of that statue. If Scott hadn't FINALLY been sent packing his lips would have been between the groin of Bob's statue.
    I refuse to believe Scott Haines got the treatment he got simply by being an ass kisser. It has to go way deeper than that. Maybe if Jimmie keeps kicking those closet doors open people might get a big surprise at what skeletons fall out.

Unregistered
    I refuse to believe Scott Haines got the treatment he got simply by being an ass kisser. It has to go way deeper than that. Maybe if Jimmie keeps kicking those closet doors open people might get a big surprise at what skeletons fall out.
    Or a few live ones!!🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Scott Haines is an asshole, but everyone in the admin all the way down to District LTs who condoned his actions are bigger assholes. Nathan Hall does not get a free pass. He waited until Haines got his before saying a god damn thing. He's in the same mudhole as Haines. Fk em all.

Unregistered
    Scott Haines is an asshole, but everyone in the admin all the way down to District LTs who condoned his actions are bigger assholes. Nathan Hall does not get a free pass. He waited until Haines got his before saying a god damn thing. He's in the same mudhole as Haines. Fk em all.
    Agreed! This guy is running wild acting like he a Mary Poppins are spreading magic dust and fairy seeds all over Santa Rosa County. In reality he showed up as the hunt for the criminal was over. Now he wants us to show compassion to that thug. No Nathan we won’t. Why did you not report him and do the “right thing” before he was discovered. Either you made a choice not to get involved or you didn’t realize he was a thug the last 20 years. Either way your cop skills fell short in regard to Scott. In fact Nathan tell us one time you confronted ANY bad cop at your agency. If you say you never had to you had your head in the sand. Don’t act righteous and jump on the band wagon of being honest and fair. That isn’t the standard officers are held to under your command. It it were you would have reported the wrong doing or voiced concern years ago.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234