Well Well Well
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Well Well Well

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As much as I dislike Haines, this report is bullshat.

Unregistered
    As much as I dislike Haines, this report is bullshat.
    State your facts

Unregistered
    State your facts
    Read the report.

Unregistered
    This guy is really trash is the problem.

Unregistered
    Read the report.
    Ok.....stalking is a good charge. What element is missing in your opinion.

Unregistered
    Ok.....stalking is a good charge. What element is missing in your opinion.
    The element that is missing is the unbiased opinion. You can't see that nobody but Scott or one of his few buddies would take up for him. This asshole is just as guilty of doing this as he is all the other problems he is associated with. He is a complete embarrassment to any person that has or is wearing a badge. Fortunately for the public this fool got to the point Bob couldn't cover for him any more. Bob's next.

Unregistered
    Good luck proving Bob's misconduct. How do you plan on proving what he did? "Read LEO AFFAIRS" isn't going to work. "We all know he covered Scott Haines" doesn't fly either. It's not what you know it's what you can prove in court. It's called "tangible, physical evidence." How are YOU fighting this case? How are YOU going to prove Bob has done anything wrong? I'm not saying he didn't, and certainty not saying he and Otis Hall didn't cover-up shit for him. But how are you going to prove anything??? I doubt Bob's alledged misconduct will ever see fhe light of day. Hall did it for 16 years, plus covered his Lovey's misconduct. Not a damn thing was ever said not a damn thing will happen now. "But LEO AFFAIRS said....." Good luck. Bob is WAY smarter than you think.

Unregistered
    Good luck proving Bob's misconduct. How do you plan on proving what he did? "Read LEO AFFAIRS" isn't going to work. "We all know he covered Scott Haines" doesn't fly either. It's not what you know it's what you can prove in court. It's called "tangible, physical evidence." How are YOU fighting this case? How are YOU going to prove Bob has done anything wrong? I'm not saying he didn't, and certainty not saying he and Otis Hall didn't cover-up shit for him. But how are you going to prove anything??? I doubt Bob's alledged misconduct will ever see fhe light of day. Hall did it for 16 years, plus covered his Lovey's misconduct. Not a damn thing was ever said not a damn thing will happen now. "But LEO AFFAIRS said....." Good luck. Bob is WAY smarter than you think.
    I agree 100% with you nobody has ever proved any misconduct on Bob or Otis for that matter but there is one thing going on right now that neither of them has ever had to deal with, that's a chicken shit Scott Haines that is afraid he's going up the river. You don't think he will squeal if he thinks it could help him in the slightest. I'm glad he don't have anything on me. Time to pull up a chair and get out the popcorn this could get good.

Unregistered
    The only thing getting popped is your popcorn bc if anything had been found he would have been popped already. Like Matt Gates they just leave it hanging over their heads but dn't do nothing

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast