Can we do something about these 1at Amend Auditors - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tell me you work in Gulf District without telling me you work in Gulf.
    Just work around them and stop complaining. It's when you try and become a hero and say, "I'm gonna do something about them" is when you screw up and make the agency look bad. They are more educated than our average GED or high school with three months police academy deputy. Wanna piss them off, be overly nice to them and they will give up and walk away. Say hello and identify yourself before they ask and piss them off. Unfortunately, they are within their rights and are looking for an easy lawsuit. They know our boss, Carmine is a tool and will fold and hid when confronted. He is the first sheriff to ever give in to the NAACP after he started he will never give in to those Trash People.

Unregistered
    Not that hard? They’re getting aggressive and completely crossing the line into obstruction. Go ask the central deputies what happened to them a couple nights ago. They’re going to get one of us killed. Let’s not attack each other but come up with comprehensive, intelligent solutions. No shitting on admin, no mom/wife/sister jokes. I believe admin and the sheriff will one hundred percent support an obstruction arrest if it can be articulated. I think they’re waiting for it. We just need one deputy to have the courage to do it. Do it with articulation and not being excessive, don’t give them what they want. Just do what we all have been doing for years, affecting a solid arrest, by the book and by the letter is the law and they’ll have our backs, I just know it.
    You need to ask all the senior deputies for their opinion. I guarantee you that most of them if not all of them will tell you the same opinion. The only way to deal with them is to ignore them. You have to look at the mindset of the admin and that will dictate how you operate in the road. Speaking from 21+years of experience. Currently, it’s not the time to go down that road. I do not believe you will have the backing you think you’ll get.

Hypothetically speaking…if those central guys had effected an arrest believe me the first question would have been, why are those central guys, one who is assigned to the gateway area, doing in down town ft Myers? Many miles outside of their zone. Second, would have been if they attend and understand the training session?

Third would have been the dissection of their PC word by word.

You don’t want to be “that guy” to subject the agency to liability because your career will stop forward movement the moment you put handcuffs on an auditor.

Unregistered
    You’re all missing the point. Yes, it’s easy to ignore them and be nice UNTIL they shine a flashlight right in your face on a x50. It’s not about being nice and “ignoring” them. It’s about getting one of us killed. Why don’t they dare do this to FMPD or CCPD? Why, because their asses would be in jail. Everyone knows LCSO are soft. Try this to FHP and they’d wipe their asses with the concrete.

Unregistered
    You need to ask all the senior deputies for their opinion. I guarantee you that most of them if not all of them will tell you the same opinion. The only way to deal with them is to ignore them. You have to look at the mindset of the admin and that will dictate how you operate in the road. Speaking from 21+years of experience. Currently, it’s not the time to go down that road. I do not believe you will have the backing you think you’ll get.

Hypothetically speaking…if those central guys had effected an arrest believe me the first question would have been, why are those central guys, one who is assigned to the gateway area, doing in down town ft Myers? Many miles outside of their zone. Second, would have been if they attend and understand the training session?

Third would have been the dissection of their PC word by word.

You don’t want to be “that guy” to subject the agency to liability because your career will stop forward movement the moment you put handcuffs on an auditor.
    Buddy, you keep pretending to be this “senior” deputy that speaks for all the senior guys. You’re not speaking for anyone but yourself. Just because you’re too afraid to do anything but sit in your patrol car for 12 hours doesn’t mean you have to right to come on here and try to speak from a position of authority. Let’s be honest, if you’re still taking calls 21 years into this without advancing or promoting, you’re either a trash cop and/or have a grudge against the administration. Which judging from the fact that you bash Carmine every chance, you clearly do. So keep your opinion out of this because no one wants to hear shit from a lazy cop.

Unregistered
    You’re all missing the point. Yes, it’s easy to ignore them and be nice UNTIL they shine a flashlight right in your face on a x50. It’s not about being nice and “ignoring” them. It’s about getting one of us killed. Why don’t they dare do this to FMPD or CCPD? Why, because their asses would be in jail. Everyone knows LCSO are soft. Try this to FHP and they’d wipe their asses with the concrete.
    I spoke to one the other night, they are doing this to LCSO over the other local agencies because of the Sheriff and his corruption and corrupt friends. They know he will not confront them and they will back him into a corner.

Unregistered

No news

This is a stupid post that makes little to no sense WHICH only means things are going good at LCSO and the majority of people are happy. Bad news for the few misfits on here

Unregistered

Don’t get involved!!

Remember what the sheriff said about a deputy stopping an older person who almost ran over three people! She looks like my nana and he then paid her tickets! The officer was on leave and sent to sensitivity training for Doing His Job! A majors kid also! You think if you **** up and arrest one of these idiots for doing everything they can to make you arrest them there backing you! You must have forgot how they handled other issues! Minfione just got demoted for not doing his job dealing with these so called auditors! Watch your six and your partners! Be smart don’t engage!

Unregistered

Georgy Porgy

Mingione got demoted for being a lazy slug who could never keep his feminine gossiping loud mouth shut

Unregistered
    This is a stupid post that makes little to no sense WHICH only means things are going good at LCSO and the majority of people are happy. Bad news for the few misfits on here
    If this is such a stupid post why waste your time commenting on it. We finally have a thread where we can communicate to each other the best course of action and how the temperature throughout different districts are in the department and you want to cry because it’s boring. I’m sorry there’s no mom jokes on here, move on to your area checks then and stay off.

Unregistered
    Mingione got demoted for being a lazy slug who could never keep his feminine gossiping loud mouth shut
    Easy there Commander. Remember you plead guilty.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast