Can we do something about these 1at Amend Auditors
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Can we do something about these 1at Amend Auditors

They are crossing the line and I can’t believe as a society or department we are allowing these pieces of sh!t do what they do to us. Enough is enough

Unregistered
    Just say okay and ignore them. Not that hard honestly, or you could just refer them to the PIO.

Unregistered

Ignore them

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They are crossing the line and I can’t believe as a society or department we are allowing these pieces of sh!t do what they do to us. Enough is enough
    Just ignore them. Do your area checks, answer your calls and lay low. Enjoy the pay bump and lay low. This administration doesn’t want proactive work. I bet you that your sgt has told you that before. He’s telling you that for a reason. Remember the sgts and Lt have been around a long time and understand the dynamics of how admin works. Proactive work won’t bring you any recognition. All it will do is bring negative attention to you and or catch covid and then you take that to your family.

You’ll need to come to terms with laying low and do your twelve hours quietly. Otherwise you’ll drive yourself mad. If your not happy then you will need to move on to another agency. That simple. Years ago the admin wanted tons of traffic stops and jam checks. Now all we are asked to do is area checks at schools, industrial parks and no proactive work.

Honestly if your not happy you need to find another agency cuz nothing is going to change anytime soon.

Unregistered
    Just ignore them. Do your area checks, answer your calls and lay low. Enjoy the pay bump and lay low. This administration doesn’t want proactive work. I bet you that your sgt has told you that before. He’s telling you that for a reason. Remember the sgts and Lt have been around a long time and understand the dynamics of how admin works. Proactive work won’t bring you any recognition. All it will do is bring negative attention to you and or catch covid and then you take that to your family.

You’ll need to come to terms with laying low and do your twelve hours quietly. Otherwise you’ll drive yourself mad. If your not happy then you will need to move on to another agency. That simple. Years ago the admin wanted tons of traffic stops and jam checks. Now all we are asked to do is area checks at schools, industrial parks and no proactive work.

Honestly if your not happy you need to find another agency cuz nothing is going to change anytime soon.
    Stop bringing your negativity onto every post. We asked about a solution for the auditors. Not a lesson on being a lazy POS.

Unregistered

Solution??

Stop bringing your negativity onto every post. We asked about a solution for the auditors. Not a lesson on being a lazy POS.
    What negativity? I’m speaking facts. If your that wise then you provided a solution. But back it up with FSS and case law to justify your solution.

Let’s see…can they record our interactions…yes.

Is it illegal what they are doing…no.

Unregistered
    What negativity? I’m speaking facts. If your that wise then you provided a solution. But back it up with FSS and case law to justify your solution.

Let’s see…can they record our interactions…yes.

Is it illegal what they are doing…no.
    No, you are speaking negative. It’s the same thing on every post. 99% of your post was about the administration not wanting proactive work. That had nothing to do with the auditors at all. Go into one of the hundred other threads regarding complaining about admin if you want to post about that.

Unregistered
    Just say okay and ignore them. Not that hard honestly, or you could just refer them to the PIO.
    Not that hard? They’re getting aggressive and completely crossing the line into obstruction. Go ask the central deputies what happened to them a couple nights ago. They’re going to get one of us killed. Let’s not attack each other but come up with comprehensive, intelligent solutions. No shitting on admin, no mom/wife/sister jokes. I believe admin and the sheriff will one hundred percent support an obstruction arrest if it can be articulated. I think they’re waiting for it. We just need one deputy to have the courage to do it. Do it with articulation and not being excessive, don’t give them what they want. Just do what we all have been doing for years, affecting a solid arrest, by the book and by the letter is the law and they’ll have our backs, I just know it.

Unregistered

You are missing the context of the reply.

No, you are speaking negative. It’s the same thing on every post. 99% of your post was about the administration not wanting proactive work. That had nothing to do with the auditors at all. Go into one of the hundred other threads regarding complaining about admin if you want to post about that.
    You are missing the whole context of my reply. What can be done about the auditors?…nothing. Barring you can articulate obstruction and effect an arrest…nothing you can do. But if you do effect an arrest be ready to have solid answers cuz you will be asked to explain yourself and don’t tell me I’m wrong on that last point. Did you not attend the training about auditors? What was the main point they said. Walk away. So deal with them showing up & ignore them. No need to come on the site & seek a different solution cuz there’s none. Only two options available. Ignore them or arrest them. If you don’t like those options then leave and go find an agency that has other options. Doubt you will find another agency that has other options.

But if you have a different solution, please by all means enlighten us.

Unregistered

Unregistered DEPUTY Vs. 1st amendment auditor

Not that hard? They’re getting aggressive and completely crossing the line into obstruction. Go ask the central deputies what happened to them a couple nights ago. They’re going to get one of us killed. Let’s not attack each other but come up with comprehensive, intelligent solutions. No shitting on admin, no mom/wife/sister jokes. I believe admin and the sheriff will one hundred percent support an obstruction arrest if it can be articulated. I think they’re waiting for it. We just need one deputy to have the courage to do it. Do it with articulation and not being excessive, don’t give them what they want. Just do what we all have been doing for years, affecting a solid arrest, by the book and by the letter is the law and they’ll have our backs, I just know it.
    Go for it…civil trial will read
    Unregistered DEPUTY Vs. 1st amendment auditor

Unregistered

Tell me you work in Gulf District without telling me you work in Gulf.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast