Sgt to Major - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sgt to Major

Unregistered
    It is the same guy who ordered deputies to write parking tickets and tow cars of people visiting the MSD memorial. Luckily the Sgts told him to go pound sand.

Unregistered

Osgood for Minneapolis Public Safety Department

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Doofus said “The video shows obvious evidence of the demeanor and heated matters of Incident.” You sound like a drooling tool bag twit.....sh!t for brains. Yep I got that right here in the statute it says heated matters and demeanor equals probable cause for domestic violence. You represent bso well, typical moron around here. I’m gonna go with the Chief on this one.
    Hey its Nate the Great, Patrol Sgt to Captain because he could not pass the test then made a pretend Major because of his connections, now a sanitation chief of a dump city.

You gave a bad order and you know it, which could be considered official misconduct. SAO in Palm Beach is different then Broward SAO. The Captain and all the officers will be witnesses against you. Your problems have just started.

Tack that on to your resume for your next job so you can brag about your distinguished career in law enforcement ( Sarcasm ). I hear Minneapolis is looking for a new leader for their public safety department after they defund the police department, you are the perfect fit. Corruption and no real police experience, you will be just selling the new 2021 democratic snake oil to the morons who buy that sh*t.

Unregistered
    Hey its Nate the Great, Patrol Sgt to Captain because he could not pass the test then made a pretend Major because of his connections, now a sanitation chief of a dump city.

You gave a bad order and you know it, which could be considered official misconduct. SAO in Palm Beach is different then Broward SAO. The Captain and all the officers will be witnesses against you. Your problems have just started.

Tack that on to your resume for your next job so you can brag about your distinguished career in law enforcement ( Sarcasm ). I hear Minneapolis is looking for a new leader for their public safety department after they defund the police department, you are the perfect fit. Corruption and no real police experience, you will be just selling the new 2021 democratic snake oil to the morons who buy that sh*t.
    Look I don’t know Nate but it seems you guys are making a lot of assumptions about something none of you know anything about. Why don’t you let the evidence play out, there’s a novel idea for you. BSO joke.

Unregistered
    Look I don’t know Nate but it seems you guys are making a lot of assumptions about something none of you know anything about. Why don’t you let the evidence play out, there’s a novel idea for you. BSO joke.
    Well if you don't know Nate, why the Fu** are you on the message board for BSO leo’s sticking up for him? We do know him here at BSO, this is our message board and there is no assumptions.

The truth is he did not deserve any rank he received especially above Sgt. He is a slimy turd that would Fu** you in heart beat if it meant his job was on the line or a promotion to something higher was being offered. So Nate suck it up that is your legacy at BSO. If its a family member you already know this and if its friend, find a new friend unless you are looking to be fuc*ed next!!!!

Unregistered
    Well if you don't know Nate, why the Fu** are you on the message board for BSO leo’s sticking up for him? We do know him here at BSO, this is our message board and there is no assumptions.

The truth is he did not deserve any rank he received especially above Sgt. He is a slimy turd that would Fu** you in heart beat if it meant his job was on the line or a promotion to something higher was being offered. So Nate suck it up that is your legacy at BSO. If its a family member you already know this and if its friend, find a new friend unless you are looking to be fuc*ed next!!!!
    Seek some help anger management man. Whew,

Unregistered
    Seek some help anger management man. Whew,
    No need, we have EAP and they send us to talk to Judy anytime someone gets their tender little feelings hurt. Baby Back Bi*ch !!!

Unregistered
    No need, we have EAP and they send us to talk to Judy anytime someone gets their tender little feelings hurt. Baby Back Bi*ch !!!
    Hey public check out the mentally disturbed bso phuck ups. It’s all right here for you to see!

Unregistered

You can’t handle the truth

Hey public check out the mentally disturbed bso phuck ups. It’s all right here for you to see!
    Hey Public, check this out, this is my response after 20 years of service to my Country as a leo and service in the military!

“ Son, we live in a world that has evil, and that evil has to be stopped by men and women with guns. Who's gonna do it? You Mr and Mrs Public? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for all those criminal thugs killed, and you curse the police. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That the criminal thugs death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on those streets, you need me on the streets. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a person who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.”

Mic Drop…….

Unregistered
    Hey Public, check this out, this is my response after 20 years of service to my Country as a leo and service in the military!

“ Son, we live in a world that has evil, and that evil has to be stopped by men and women with guns. Who's gonna do it? You Mr and Mrs Public? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for all those criminal thugs killed, and you curse the police. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That the criminal thugs death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on those streets, you need me on the streets. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a person who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.”

Mic Drop…….
    You’re confusing service with arrogance. Worse, you promote a bad image of cops for all to see. And finally you’re not Jack Nicholson nor are you the commanding Marine of the Windward islands. Stfu you know it all retard. Stop embarrassing us.

Unregistered
    His wife sounds just as stupid as he does whenever she talks. The stupid black sheep keep voting her in. Dr. of what? Some degree of Public Administration. Probably a big bell curve in those courses.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast