Sgt to Major
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sgt to Major

Unregistered

Sgt to Major

I guess this is the reason you don't make a Sergeant a Major.

https://www.wptv.com/news/local-news...estic-incident

Unregistered
    No different than how they handle things in the 3rd world.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Too many cops over react and make bad arrests on domestics. Doesn’t sound like an arrest was warranted from these facts. Not even close to probable cause. The Chief made the right call. Bad arrests open agency’s up to civil liability.

Unregistered
    Too many cops over react and make bad arrests on domestics. Doesn’t sound like an arrest was warranted from these facts. Not even close to probable cause. The Chief made the right call. Bad arrests open agency’s up to civil liability.
    Did you watch the video or hear the wife’s statement?

Unregistered
    Did you watch the video or hear the wife’s statement?
    Obviously you did obviously 🙄.

Unregistered
    You can not be a police officer in Florida or anywhere else, you sound like a complete moron. A Veteran Police Captain finds probable cause for an arrest for domestic battery, video shows obvious evidence of the demeanor and heated matters of the incident along with the statement of what occurred. The attorney is extremely ignorant, they were not playing.

Domestic battery arrest made based on probable cause, probable cause does not mean 100%, reasonable prudent person to believe an intentional touch or strike occurred against the victim, the arresting officer is protected from criminal and civil liability.

You dont have discretion on this, Osgood is corrupt and has always been corrupt since his days in BSO. The Capt did the right thing and Osgood is wrong plain and simple. Off-course the attorney is backing Osgood, birds of the same feather flock together! Glad that pretend Major is gone from our agency and is someones else’s problem now.

Unregistered
    You can not be a police officer in Florida or anywhere else, you sound like a complete moron. A Veteran Police Captain finds probable cause for an arrest for domestic battery, video shows obvious evidence of the demeanor and heated matters of the incident along with the statement of what occurred. The attorney is extremely ignorant, they were not playing.

Domestic battery arrest made based on probable cause, probable cause does not mean 100%, reasonable prudent person to believe an intentional touch or strike occurred against the victim, the arresting officer is protected from criminal and civil liability.

You dont have discretion on this, Osgood is corrupt and has always been corrupt since his days in BSO. The Capt did the right thing and Osgood is wrong plain and simple. Off-course the attorney is backing Osgood, birds of the same feather flock together! Glad that pretend Major is gone from our agency and is someones else’s problem now.
    Doofus said “The video shows obvious evidence of the demeanor and heated matters of Incident.” You sound like a drooling tool bag twit.....sh!t for brains. Yep I got that right here in the statute it says heated matters and demeanor equals probable cause for domestic violence. You represent bso well, typical moron around here. I’m gonna go with the Chief on this one.

Unregistered
    Doofus said “The video shows obvious evidence of the demeanor and heated matters of Incident.” You sound like a drooling tool bag twit.....sh!t for brains. Yep I got that right here in the statute it says heated matters and demeanor equals probable cause for domestic violence. You represent bso well, typical moron around here. I’m gonna go with the Chief on this one.
    Ok Nate, try to dig yourself out on this one. 🤯

Unregistered
    Ok Nate, try to dig yourself out on this one. 🤯
    Dig yourself out on this one? No need for anybody to dig cuz nobody’s in a hole.

Unregistered

Isn’t this the same guy who couldn’t make a decision at Stoneman Douglas????
    Now you see why!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast