Mandatory vaccinations for employees ? - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pretty bad some people have to be bribed to do something to help themselves and protect others.

If the $750 does not work the mandatory vaccination policy is coming for those who wish to continue to work here.
    It will be pretty bad when the few employees left are going to be crippled by side effects from the weekly booster shots they will need to live. I don’t remember a time in history where people needed to be bribed or forced to take a vaccine. Also, if they care so much about our health why aren’t prescriptions, chemo, insulin, etc. free?

Unregistered
    It will be pretty bad when the few employees left are going to be crippled by side effects from the weekly booster shots they will need to live. I don’t remember a time in history where people needed to be bribed or forced to take a vaccine. Also, if they care so much about our health why aren’t prescriptions, chemo, insulin, etc. free?
    These people are idiots. They have always been mandated to take vaccines. Now they want to cry over a new one.

Unregistered
    They will be treated like smokers, if they refuse to get vaccinated they will be terminated. This is pure stupidity. People who are this stupid should not work in law enforcement. They want to be their own doctors with no educational background and training, then why have health insurance and doctors?

Unregistered
    TRUTH-have fun with the jab and enjoy your coin! Pssssst, there is a reason why the white house and illegals aren't mandated, but hey, it's a good thing to know that we have so many intelligent critical thinkers here (no wonder this place has gone downhill)

Unregistered
    TRUTH-have fun with the jab and enjoy your coin! Pssssst, there is a reason why the white house and illegals aren't mandated, but hey, it's a good thing to know that we have so many intelligent critical thinkers here (no wonder this place has gone downhill)
    I wish they would mandate the shot and fire all you kooks that think the government is trying to inject you with a tracking device or altering your DNA. Do what you want but if you get Covid don’t go crawling to the ER. Stay in your prepper home and fight it off with your natural immunities. Bob is playing nice for now but as soon as insurance tells him otherwise go ahead and play your games.

Unregistered
    The White House and staff have all been vaccinated. The military and federal workers are next on the mandatory list.
    The vaccine will not change someone's DNA, critical thinking or IQ.

Only the conspiracy theory nut cases refuse the COVID vaccine. They comprise virtually all the COVID hospitalization and deaths and disabilities. It is a self correcting problem.

Unregistered
    All these liberals go crazy when people don’t want to be made to take a vax with no long term data.
    So it’s my body my choice for an abortion but not the vax. How hypocritical
    Let’s see all the 3rd floor vax cards

Unregistered
    The White House and staff have all been vaccinated. The military and federal workers are next on the mandatory list.

Only the conspiracy theory nut cases refuse the COVID vaccine. They comprise virtually all the COVID hospitalization and deaths and disabilities. It is a self correcting problem.
    So let the problem correct itself, as you say. If the vaccine works as you believe it does, you are safe, right? Why force it on others?

Unregistered
    So let the problem correct itself, as you say. If the vaccine works as you believe it does, you are safe, right? Why force it on others?
    No force , just don’t cause my insurance to increase and don’t go to the hospital or doctor if you get Covid.

Unregistered

No admin clown, the WH is not, neither are the illegals or Afgans that are here, but thanks for your CNN medical knowledge,,,,fool

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast