Mandatory vaccinations for employees ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is a term for this, extortion.
    Does anyone know how to get a religious exemption?

Unregistered
    I’m so sick of you paranoid whining little *****es. Is there a mandate you have to get the vaccine at PCSO? Nope. ***** of changes. You whining, sniveling, paranoid idiots. If you hate it that much, quit, leave, go be happy somewhere else. You won’t be missed. I assure you of that.

Unregistered
    We can stay as long as we want now go hide in your office and eat somemore

Unregistered
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-un...193226596.html

Police unions across the country look to stop mandatory vaccination among officers

We will see if the local FOP and PBA have the balls to fight mandatory vaccinations.

Unregistered
    Just tell them you're related to M.Cross, he gets away with everything

Unregistered
    Just tell them you're related to M.Cross, he gets away with everything
    He doesn't work here anymore you stupid dumbass.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3320083]He doesn't work here anymore you stupid dumbass.[/Q
    No need for name calling, give it time, he will be back just like before, friend of Cross

Unregistered
    I’m so sick of you paranoid whining little *****es. Is there a mandate you have to get the vaccine at PCSO? Nope. ***** of changes. You whining, sniveling, paranoid idiots. If you hate it that much, quit, leave, go be happy somewhere else. You won’t be missed. I assure you of that.
    It’s called freedom. When the government can force you to get a vaccine that is significantly less effective than natural immunity, what next?

Answer:
    Your guns, because it’s a public health crisis. You might kill a thug while being robbed.

Your free speech, because it’s a public health crisis. Someone might get offended and burn down their own city.

Your life, because questioning blind obedience is what this country was founded on.

But mark my words, if this sheriff’s office mandates the vaccine I will resign.

Unregistered
    It’s called freedom. When the government can force you to get a vaccine that is significantly less effective than natural immunity, what next?

Answer:
    Your guns, because it’s a public health crisis. You might kill a thug while being robbed.

Your free speech, because it’s a public health crisis. Someone might get offended and burn down their own city.

Your life, because questioning blind obedience is what this country was founded on.

But mark my words, if this sheriff’s office mandates the vaccine I will resign.
    He won’t but you should leave anyway cause your a tool bag.

Unregistered
    He won’t but you should leave anyway cause your a tool bag.
    It's actually called a bug out bag but you would not know that if you are not a prepper. The day will come when all that you know and depend on will turn upside down. There are many reasons why and how but it's better to be prepared for that day and any associated eventualities.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast