Mandatory vaccinations for employees ? - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Unregistered
    I got vaccinated because I have common sense and critical thinking not because some a-hole politicians told me to do it. If you have to be forced or bribed with money to get vaccinated you are a moron and there is something seriously wrong with your thinking. You should not be in law enforcement because you believe the crazy conspiracy theories peddled by whack jobs on social media instead of doctors and scientists. I hope Car1 has the balls to fire the ones who refuse to get vaccinated.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I got vaccinated because I have common sense and critical thinking not because some a-hole politicians told me to do it. If you have to be forced or bribed with money to get vaccinated you are a moron and there is something seriously wrong with your thinking. You should not be in law enforcement because you believe the crazy conspiracy theories peddled by whack jobs on social media instead of doctors and scientists. I hope Car1 has the balls to fire the ones who refuse to get vaccinated.
    Balls? Doubtful, already caved to blm

Unregistered
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...035257409.html

Los Angeles Sheriff Alex Villanueva Says He Won’t Enforce County’s Covid Vaccine Mandate Among His Deputies

Here's a real sheriff with some balls who backs up his deputies, unlike the two faced, wishy-washy liar and poor excuse for a sheriff we have.

Unregistered
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...035257409.html

Los Angeles Sheriff Alex Villanueva Says He Won’t Enforce County’s Covid Vaccine Mandate Among His Deputies

Here's a real sheriff with some balls who backs up his deputies, unlike the two faced, wishy-washy liar and poor excuse for a sheriff we have.
    Hey Little man, nobody is forcing you to stay so move along!

Unregistered
    Hey Little man, nobody is forcing you to stay so move along!
    I am not a dumb-ass so I got the vaccine on my own. Still, they should pay me the $750 just like they pay the ones
    who refused to get the vaccine. Why discriminate and favor the dummies who refuse to get immunized?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678