Mandatory vaccinations for employees ? - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No admin clown, the WH is not, neither are the illegals or Afgans that are here, but thanks for your CNN medical knowledge,,,,fool
    We are not illegals not Afghans so I could care less what the feds do with them. I only care about what the administration requires to be able to continue working here. Most law enforcement in the US and the US military will be vaccinated. Same with most large employers public and private. If the conspiracy whack jobs don't want to get vaccinated they should be fired. They lack the common sense to work in law enforcement. Plus it is insubordination. Take it to court and see what happens if you don't like it - you will lose. Maybe the agency can clean out some of the losers and psychos who still work here.

Unregistered
    No force , just don’t cause my insurance to increase and don’t go to the hospital or doctor if you get Covid.
    Ok, I wont. Does that mean you will stop whining now? 🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    No force , just don’t cause my insurance to increase and don’t go to the hospital or doctor if you get Covid.
    Ah, the party of empathy and compassion shows their true colors again. Got it.

Unregistered
    Ah, the party of empathy and compassion shows their true colors again. Got it.
    So my health insurance payments should increases because someone believes in stupid conspiracy theories and refuses to get vaccinated? They don't care that they are causing an undue financial burden on their fellow co-workers. Compassion is a two way street.

Unregistered
    Ok, I wont. Does that mean you will stop whining now? 🤣🤣🤣
    Does that mean that you double pinky promise you will not waste a ventilator to keep you alive.🖕

Unregistered
    So my health insurance payments should increases because someone believes in stupid conspiracy theories and refuses to get vaccinated? They don't care that they are causing an undue financial burden on their fellow co-workers. Compassion is a two way street.
    Yet you turn a blind eye to your president allowing hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants being let into the country and not requiring them to be vaccinated. Perhaps vaccinations should be mandatory to receive government assistance. What do you think?

Unregistered

LEO Deaths from Covid

Texas and Florida lead the nation in the number of officers lost to Covid. Yet we still have Cops saying it’s not real and it’s a conspiracy. Hard to believe some of you are investigators.

Unregistered
    Texas and Florida lead the nation in the number of officers lost to Covid. Yet we still have Cops saying it’s not real and it’s a conspiracy. Hard to believe some of you are investigators.
    Let them suffer and potentially die. Just to say I’m anti vacs.

Unregistered
    Maybe you're ignorant or just plain stupid, you think that suddenly the government is caring about your health???? You must be in HR or Crime prevention

Unregistered
    Maybe you're ignorant or just plain stupid, you think that suddenly the government is caring about your health???? You must be in HR or Crime prevention
    Then I suggest you move to a Third World country. Maybe you can get some respect there. You’re bringing politics into medical diagnosis and science. Stay in your prepper home don’t come out for years. Sounds like you’re anti-government therefore that makes you a subversionist.

I will venture to say you’ve never lived in a Third World country and cannot possibly understand how screwed up it is. You come to this country and thank United States is trying to poison you or alter your DNA you’re so full of shit you make me sick.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast