Mandatory vaccinations for employees ? - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe you're ignorant or just plain stupid, you think that suddenly the government is caring about your health???? You must be in HR or Crime prevention
    The agency cares because it costs more money out of the budget. Anything to keep the members healthier is a plus because it reduces claims payouts and insurance premiums.

Unregistered
    Then I suggest you move to a Third World country. Maybe you can get some respect there. You’re bringing politics into medical diagnosis and science. Stay in your prepper home don’t come out for years. Sounds like you’re anti-government therefore that makes you a subversionist.

I will venture to say you’ve never lived in a Third World country and cannot possibly understand how screwed up it is. You come to this country and thank United States is trying to poison you or alter your DNA you’re so full of shit you make me sick.
    Go take ya meds
    Ya need help or Jesus

Unregistered
    This is a great opportunity to weed out some of the crazy extremists in the agency by requiring vaccinations. They are giving themselves away by refusing to get vaccinated.

Unregistered
    Crazy is that what freedom is called by woke activist members that get beat up and talked to like garbage on calls

Unregistered
    This is a great opportunity to weed out some of the crazy extremists in the agency by requiring vaccinations. They are giving themselves away by refusing to get vaccinated.
    Been here alot longer than you most likely slick, we are the strongest, street smart and resourceful folks here, now get your shot and fly your woke flag

Unregistered
    Been here alot longer than you most likely slick, we are the strongest, street smart and resourceful folks here, now get your shot and fly your woke flag
    Can somebody please provide the location of the safe space in the SAB where our tears of disapproval and fear can be expressed???

Unregistered
    Can somebody please provide the location of the safe space in the SAB where our tears of disapproval and fear can be expressed???
    Write your concerns about COVID vaccinations (DNA altering, tracking chips, etc) on "Ask the Executive Staff" or request an appointment to see the Sheriff. Bob is very caring and sympathetic.

Unregistered
    I was told by a certain Capt. that each booster shot will come with $750!!! Roll up those sleeves and get rich!!!!!

Unregistered
    I was told by a certain Capt. that each booster shot will come with $750!!! Roll up those sleeves and get rich!!!!!
    Show me the money and give me the vaccine! Cash talks, BS walks!

Unregistered
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/californi...010536470.html

All California prison guards, staff must get COVID-19 vaccine, federal judge rules

When Car1 mandates the vaccine for all agency employees some will not comply and might challenge the decision in court. Good luck with that.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast