Mandatory vaccinations for employees ?
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Mandatory vaccinations for employees ?

Looks like HCSO, TPD and SPPD are moving in that direction. Biden announced it for the feds today. We usually follow these agencies and implement whatever they do. Anyone get any vibes if mandatory vaccinations are coming here?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like HCSO, TPD and SPPD are moving in that direction. Biden announced it for the feds today. We usually follow these agencies and implement whatever they do. Anyone get any vibes if mandatory vaccinations are coming here?
    Get the shot wuss

Unregistered
    My body my choice

Unregistered
    Biden is having OSHA implement a rule for all employers with more than 100 employees to require the vaccination or weekly tests. So take your pick.

Unregistered
    Get a boat load of test ready.

Unregistered
    Biden is having OSHA implement a rule for all employers with more than 100 employees to require the vaccination or weekly tests. So take your pick.
    Pear1 will go along with mandatory vaccinations because he is not one to buck the political establishment and leans liberal anyway. Biden just gave him the perfect cover to implement it.

Now comes decision time for agency employees - get vaccinated or quit. There may be some wiggle room for religious exemptions because the military gives them. A memo will probably be out soon explaining the new vaccination policy.

Unregistered
    dOn't WoRrY, tHe PbA wIlL SaVe uS

Unregistered
    Get a boat load of test ready.
    YOU will have to pay for the weekly test

Unregistered
    "Leading the way . . .", I'm just sayin.

Oh wait, we are following again, my bad.

Unregistered
    YOU will have to pay for the weekly test
    There is a term for this, extortion.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast