Mandatory vaccinations for employees ? - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Unregistered
    Thank god we ain’t in Cali

Unregistered

Nope

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/californi...010536470.html

All California prison guards, staff must get COVID-19 vaccine, federal judge rules

When Car1 mandates the vaccine for all agency employees some will not comply and might challenge the decision in court. Good luck with that.
    Fire me then, I will not comply. If I have had natural COVID 19, then I’m 27 times less likely to be hospitalized with a variant of COVID-19.

Unregistered
    Fire me then, I will not comply. If I have had natural COVID 19, then I’m 27 times less likely to be hospitalized with a variant of COVID-19.
    Not even for $750.00?????

Unregistered
    Good luck, Walmart and McDonald's are hiring. All LEO agencies require or will require COVID vaccinations. Try to keep up with LEO practices and understand that you are not a doctor.

Unregistered
    Good luck, Walmart and McDonald's are hiring. All LEO agencies require or will require COVID vaccinations. Try to keep up with LEO practices and understand that you are not a doctor.
    You are a liberal jack ass they have to have a religious exception to the mandate

Unregistered
    Why are you arguing with a stranger about an issue THAT IS NIT HAPPENING? How stupid are you?

Unregistered
    Why are you arguing with a stranger about an issue THAT IS NIT HAPPENING? How stupid are you?
    Rest assured the administration is tracking who is not vaccinated. The $750 bonus (why not give it to the rest who vaccinated on their own?) is just the beginning. Others incentives will follow until only a handful of anti-vexers will remain. Then it will be their choice if they want to continue to work here.

Unregistered
    You are a liberal jack ass they have to have a religious exception to the mandate
    We have ways, unpleasant ways, of making sure you get vaccinated.

Unregistered
    Y’all a bunch of tards. get vaccinated. You could spend your $750 on more tin foil to make hats.

Unregistered
    Y’all a bunch of tards. get vaccinated. You could spend your $750 on more tin foil to make hats.
    Take the paragraph out of the waiver we are forced to sign relieving the agency of liability, and remove the blanket protection from liability demanded by the vaccine manufacturers, and ill take it. Deal?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast