Don’t worry Hammocks Margret Parker is going to make it all better - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To think someone with so many write ups for insubordination was able to promote up is scary.
    Get ready because she might be a Major soon.

Unregistered
    Go to any call in Hammocks and you see the whole squad there milking it while calls are holding! That’s why the district goes to Sh1t every day! Poor supervision! If the Sgts would leave the parking lot and show up on calls they’d see the entire squad not doing sh1t!! Hammocks Supervisors are useless from the bottom to the top!!!!

Unregistered
    You can’t tell a hammocks Officer anything they don’t want to hear. Everyone there is a friends and family hookup and they will go crying to their mommy and daddy and tell them the sergeant was mean to me and made me work. Sergeant or not, they will give you a phone call and inform you that the rude and lazy PPO who you just reamed is someone’s kid or nephew. And that is the end of that. Collect the check.

Unregistered
    You can’t tell a hammocks Officer anything they don’t want to hear. Everyone there is a friends and family hookup and they will go crying to their mommy and daddy and tell them the sergeant was mean to me and made me work. Sergeant or not, they will give you a phone call and inform you that the rude and lazy PPO who you just reamed is someone’s kid or nephew. And that is the end of that. Collect the check.
    Parker, everywhere you go you complain about others. How about looking at yourself and changing that nasty attitude of yours. You don’t know how to talk to us that’s why you get shit thrown back at you. Learn to speak to us and watch things change for you.

Unregistered
    Here it comes! Sarasa will be the new H2000!
    I heard she only PMs her car once a year because she sits in the parking lot all shift!

Unregistered
    They should put Sarasa in charge of the AC unit and shove her in the closet upstairs so nobody had to see or hear her!

Unregistered
    Thanks Maggie for handling calls when we are too lazy to clear for calls holding! Your are a great Lt!

Unregistered
    Thanks Maggie for handling calls when we are too lazy to clear for calls holding! Your are a great Lt!
    Hey rookie, a Lt shouldn’t be handling calls you moron. My god this department is lost.

Unregistered
    One of the craziest ladies I’ve ever been around.
    She THINKS shes a fine piece of ass...she needs to take some heavy medications!

Unregistered
    You had me until you started talking sh@t about Vanessa. She has only been there a minute, give her time she will take care of business. In fact, I would say she has more "balls" as you put it than most of our male Command Staff. She is not afraid to make good decisions and take action. What is funny is that you talked smack about your last Major who was a man..... ya'll ain't never happy, that is on YOU!!!
    She has zero common sense, couldn't make a decision if her life depended on it and has the testicular fortitude of a chimp ! Shes been kicked outta ns and intra and pretty much every district shes been in

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast