Why is it so hard to find info on this pedophile cop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Why is it so hard to find info on this pedophile cop

I’m having a hard time tracking the case status of Jesse Menocal Jr. so can someone please assist. I want to bring more public attention to this matter.

Unregistered
    The Federal system uses Pacer. I believe you might be able to find more info on the case there.

Unregistered
    Case # 19-20822-CR

Unregistered

Menocal Case Status

Continuance granted, trial reset for 3/14/2021 by Judge Kathleen M. Williams. The continuance was granted due to changing attorneys from the corrupt Michael Grieco, suspected of paying off victims, to Ratzan & Faccidomo who represents
    Teacher Andrea Jimenez. Jimenez is accused of lewd and lascivious assault on a 12 year old.

Unregistered
    Correction: trial reset to 3/14/22

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Continuance granted, trial reset for 3/14/2021 by Judge Kathleen M. Williams. The continuance was granted due to changing attorneys from the corrupt Michael Grieco, suspected of paying off victims, to Ratzan & Faccidomo who represents
    Teacher Andrea Jimenez. Jimenez is accused of lewd and lascivious assault on a 12 year old.
    They are trying to get as much time before he has to flee the country. The evidence against Jr is overwhelming and they know it so dadddy and uncle are sending him out of the country through their old cocaine cowboy contacts

Unregistered
    They are trying to get as much time before he has to flee the country. The evidence against Jr is overwhelming and they know it so dadddy and uncle are sending him out of the country through their old cocaine cowboy contacts
    I heard from a little bird he is leaving to DR after the Holidays to avoid 15 years in federal prison

Unregistered
    I heard from a little bird he is leaving to DR after the Holidays to avoid 15 years in federal prison
    Well I heard from a little bird that the raja yuca poster is too stupid to know that the Dominican Republic has a extradition treaty with the United States.

Unregistered
    Well I heard from a little bird that the raja yuca poster is too stupid to know that the Dominican Republic has a extradition treaty with the United States.
    No they don’t

Unregistered
    This idiot is thinking of Colombia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast