Time to stand as one. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Same ABC that had the dirt on Epstein 3 years before his arrest, but top executives refused to run the story, causing more children to get sexually abused? Same ABC?

Unregistered
    True Leadership
    “[Biden’s] executive order villainizes employees for reasonable concerns and hesitancies and inserts the federal government into individual medical decisions. People should not be made to feel uncomfortable for making a reasonable medical choice,” Larry Cosme, President of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association (FLEOA) wrote.

Cosme said the association will be ‘reviewing the legal landscape’ for Biden’s order.

“We will continue to review the legal landscape for this order and act as appropriate to support our members and voice their concerns. We are a nation built on freedom. We are law enforcement officers who defend that freedom. And we deserve the freedom to make our own health decisions,” he added.

Unregistered
    Whats the over under on at least one PBA executive to show up?
    Zero. It's called an unfair labor practice.

Unregistered
    Every one hanging there hat on a 1905 Supreme Court ruling. The same era that the Supreme Court said you had to rerun an escaped slave to its owner. The same supreme court that said you can forcibly sterilize the feeble minded……ya let’s pretend nothing has changed in the last 115 years.

Unregistered
    Every one hanging there hat on a 1905 Supreme Court ruling. The same era that the Supreme Court said you had to rerun an escaped slave to its owner. The same supreme court that said you can forcibly sterilize the feeble minded……ya let’s pretend nothing has changed in the last 115 years.
    Can’t you read? Numerous other cases have gone through courts and lost. Supreme Court refused to hear there appeals. I don’t agree with it but that is what has happened as early as last year. Geez

Unregistered
    I had to work, was the rally well attended and did the media cover it?

Unregistered
    I had to work, was the rally well attended and did the media cover it?
    The media was there and one of them said there was about 60 people. I thought it looked more like 30-40

Unregistered
    The media was there and one of them said there was about 60 people. I thought it looked more like 30-40
    Thanks, was the PBA there.

Unregistered
    Thanks, was the PBA there.
    No dummy if they were they could create issues with unfair labor laws in the contract. Educate yourself

Unregistered
    No dummy if they were they could create issues with unfair labor laws in the contract. Educate yourself
    Thanks for your response, it was educational as I did not know that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12