Hiring Question - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hiring Question

Unregistered
    We dont shut up and color! This place is worst then the Biden administration!

Unregistered

Reality Check Aisle 7

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sign your post if you’re going to say fighting words. Or you can drive to Tallahassee and say it face to face.
    You are old school. So am I. Nowadays sniper work is what you get. Used to be snipers were highly trained and disciplined fighters with a single purpose. Now it’s trendy to take shots at your coworkers, supervisors and anyone else within keyboard range. It’s just easier and allows millennials to free up time to make themselves feel better. So here we have a guy brought in to get us accredited. He did that and he had some help. He was asked to take a look at what we are doing and how we do it. He did that and we are better for it.
    43x
    A practical collapsible baton
    A better flashlight
    Better holsters
    IPads

And the list goes on.
    Why are you concerned about his pay? Why are you concerned what the others make? Have you ever applied for a promotion? Do you think it would be fair if you got a promotion and made more than others in your pay class?
    If you are determined to be stupid it would be to your advantage not to go public with it.

Millennials could learn from others. I check my own oil, change my own flats, use deodorant with aluminum in it, drink black coffee, use a napkin, say please and yes sir, don’t hit the car next to me with my car door, help those who ask and support my bosses, wash my own car and vacuum it too. It’s not hard. Be a man. Be a man among men.

Unregistered
    You must be new here if you took that much time to make your diatribe about millennials. Those of us who have been here know the most vengeful poster on this site is no millennial.

Unregistered
    You must be new here if you took that much time to make your diatribe about millennials. Those of us who have been here know the most vengeful poster on this site is no millennial.
    Anyone born after 1990 is a waste of my time. I forgot to add-I know how to use a pencil sharpener, a chainsaw, a router (for woodworking) and a torque wrench.

Unregistered
    Anyone born after 1990 is a waste of my time. I forgot to add-I know how to use a pencil sharpener, a chainsaw, a router (for woodworking) and a torque wrench.
    What a pathetic statement. I’m troubled by how many mentally ill people we may have on payroll. I pray that you are a former employee or retiree. But if you are not:

People First > Home > EAP

Unregistered
    Will Rawls tell someone they are punching above their weight class and wish them happy Easter again? Asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    What a pathetic statement. I’m troubled by how many mentally ill people we may have on payroll. I pray that you are a former employee or retiree. But if you are not:

People First > Home > EAP
    A torque wrench is a real tool. There are YouTube videos available for you. I would guess you don’t “pray” for anyone but yourself.

Unregistered
    You are old school. So am I. Nowadays sniper work is what you get. Used to be snipers were highly trained and disciplined fighters with a single purpose. Now it’s trendy to take shots at your coworkers, supervisors and anyone else within keyboard range. It’s just easier and allows millennials to free up time to make themselves feel better. So here we have a guy brought in to get us accredited. He did that and he had some help. He was asked to take a look at what we are doing and how we do it. He did that and we are better for it.
    43x
    A practical collapsible baton
    A better flashlight
    Better holsters
    IPads

And the list goes on.
    Why are you concerned about his pay? Why are you concerned what the others make? Have you ever applied for a promotion? Do you think it would be fair if you got a promotion and made more than others in your pay class?
    If you are determined to be stupid it would be to your advantage not to go public with it.

Millennials could learn from others. I check my own oil, change my own flats, use deodorant with aluminum in it, drink black coffee, use a napkin, say please and yes sir, don’t hit the car next to me with my car door, help those who ask and support my bosses, wash my own car and vacuum it too. It’s not hard. Be a man. Be a man among men.
    Wow and what does that matter?

iPads- does anyone really use them? We have ben because they were hoping to make us all inspectors so that why we have then. Now they sit in drawers or on desks not used. Seriously, what does the captain and Lt need an iPad for?

43x and new baton? What do we need them for. We do surveys. That’s it. And we’ve done them just fine with our current gun and baton that no one carries anyway.

Unregistered
    Wow and what does that matter?

iPads- does anyone really use them? We have ben because they were hoping to make us all inspectors so that why we have then. Now they sit in drawers or on desks not used. Seriously, what does the captain and Lt need an iPad for?

43x and new baton? What do we need them for. We do surveys. That’s it. And we’ve done them just fine with our current gun and baton that no one carries anyway.
    The iPads are 💯 a result of them preparing for us to go non sworn. It backfired so they issued them out knowing they would pretty much go to waste Hence why they didn’t buy them air cards.

Unregistered
    The iPads are 💯 a result of them preparing for us to go non sworn. It backfired so they issued them out knowing they would pretty much go to waste Hence why they didn’t buy them air cards.
    I am bored. You are punching way above your weight class. If someone else joins in, I will come back. In the meantime I will be pulling the Harley around to take my wife for chicken wings and beer. Happy 9/11 to you and yours.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast