Hiring Question - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hiring Question

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don’t come here. Worst leadership ever. They wanted to cut sworn in half. Didn’t get there way so they drove half off with crazy schedules and ideas. Now there trying to hire everyone back; but why bother because the new schedule is coming shortly which will push everyone over the edge.
    What are the crazy schedules can you elaborate?

Unregistered
    That one is old.
    Squiiiirly Wooooorley on line 2

Unregistered
    Did they hire anyone for the margate office already?

Unregistered
    What are the crazy schedules can you elaborate?
    There are people here-fully grown adults-that really believe any work outside the hours of 8-430 Monday through Friday is a crazy schedule. The sense of entitlement and self inflated value is 3rd degree stupid.

Unregistered
    Did you forget the weird Monday days t-th nights then Friday day shift. Then the other side of it that worked like 8 days straight one week a mo th???

Unregistered
    Did you forget the weird Monday days t-th nights then Friday day shift. Then the other side of it that worked like 8 days straight one week a mo th???
    No. I didn’t forget. What I would like to forget is the whining that has infiltrated the ranks of hard working agents across the state. The warped mentality that causes children to get on this site and complain the schedule doesn’t allow for their self centered self indulgent growth. Nobody cares about your attempts to find yourself or your desire to experience new things. How about experiencing doing what you are told? Here is a thought. STFU and be a man. Be a man among men.

Unregistered
    No. I didn’t forget. What I would like to forget is the whining that has infiltrated the ranks of hard working agents across the state. The warped mentality that causes children to get on this site and complain the schedule doesn’t allow for their self centered self indulgent growth. Nobody cares about your attempts to find yourself or your desire to experience new things. How about experiencing doing what you are told? Here is a thought. STFU and be a man. Be a man among men.
    My question is what’s the point of working nights if we can’t enforce anything? Stand in a nightclub that has no kitchen as a SFS and just tell them we’ll audit them in a year? So they just want surveys. I can arrest just as many clerks at the circle k at 2pn that I can at 10pm

Unregistered
    My question is what’s the point of working nights if we can’t enforce anything? Stand in a nightclub that has no kitchen as a SFS and just tell them we’ll audit them in a year? So they just want surveys. I can arrest just as many clerks at the circle k at 2pn that I can at 10pm
    You people are exhausting me! What do you mean “can’t enforce anything”. DUH. Have you looked at the BEVERAGE LAW??? It is several chapters of enforcement actions. There are literally hundreds of pages of virgin territory there. Pick a statute and go. You might be able to make arrests at 2pm as you say but the problem is you aren’t even doing that!!!!! When I am chief your Tuesday through Saturday shift will start at 2pm. You should be able to test your theory then.

Unregistered
    You people are exhausting me! What do you mean “can’t enforce anything”. DUH. Have you looked at the BEVERAGE LAW??? It is several chapters of enforcement actions. There are literally hundreds of pages of virgin territory there. Pick a statute and go. You might be able to make arrests at 2pm as you say but the problem is you aren’t even doing that!!!!! When I am chief your Tuesday through Saturday shift will start at 2pm. You should be able to test your theory then.
    Wow. You must no longer be here. Yes there’s lot in beverage law. But we’re not allowed to dabble in most of it. SFS - nope send it to auditing. Possession - nope right of passage. B girls - nope refer it to the locals. “Surveys surveys surveys oh yeah and surveys” - says the chief asst chief major and director.

Unregistered
    Wow. You must no longer be here. Yes there’s lot in beverage law. But we’re not allowed to dabble in most of it. SFS - nope send it to auditing. Possession - nope right of passage. B girls - nope refer it to the locals. “Surveys surveys surveys oh yeah and surveys” - says the chief asst chief major and director.
    Sound like captain chicken wings and cold beer. JW’s crew doesn’t even need to wear business casual to a swearing in just go in jorts.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast