Hiring Question - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hiring Question

Unregistered
    bE A mAn aMoNg MeN
    sEmPeR JaCk rAg

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The iPads are 💯 a result of them preparing for us to go non sworn. It backfired so they issued them out knowing they would pretty much go to waste Hence why they didn’t buy them air cards.
    It didn't back fire it's being replanned for next year.

Unregistered
    It didn't back fire it's being replanned for next year.
    No it’s not. If any plan is implemented it should include eliminating marginally performing part time employees and replace them with those wanting a job and willing to work.

Unregistered
    No it’s not. If any plan is implemented it should include eliminating marginally performing part time employees and replace them with those wanting a job and willing to work.
    We need to hire people who aren't scared of their own shadow and aren't afraid to do actual investigations. We have some people here who are great at praying on 18-year-old sorority girls and trailer park trash. Maybe they should seek out jobs as meter maids for the City of Tampa.

Unregistered
    There has been a lot of job postings lately. What is the hiring process like, time frame of wanting to have positions filled, and a true assessment of how the job is.
    The hiring process is you send in your applications. Months later you will be asked to submit a supplemental application. Weeks to months later you'll get an appointment to take a test and interview with usually the supervisors in the office where you're applying. They send the stuff to Tallahassee. Then you get a call from them and they decide if youre right for the office.

Unregistered
    Yes it is the Director himself said it.

IS-2 from hell
    Yes it is the Director himself said it.
    They just tried to cut sworn in half but the LEI-2’s get a few new toys and forget all about that. You almost want to have sympathy for people that naive.

Unregistered
    I am bored. You are punching way above your weight class. If someone else joins in, I will come back. In the meantime I will lay here on the beach and soak up some sun while enjoying a draft beerr with my lovely wifey.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3319840]Wow and what does that matter?

I’ll tell you why it matters.
    We are raising a generation of self serving turds that don’t know the value of a good job. A job with benefits and a pension. A job where you work for others with the hope of being a better person and making a difference in a world that needs a positive change. It’s nauseating to see what has happened in law enforcement and even more so when you see politicians and those that control them (lobbyists not citizens) react to what is “Instagram worthy”. We have what can only be described as the best jobs in the state and yet we can’t seem to understand the BIG PICTURE. Let me help you. The 9 to 28 year olds hate the police. They struggle to understand the value of what we do as LEO, yet we continue to give them reason to question us. We are being tasked with regulating an industry and enforcing a very specific set of laws. PEOPLE it’s easy!!!
    Do your job and make a positive difference. Develop a Servant Heart and for all that is holy stop complaining about your coworkers, your free car, your raincoat, flashlight, iPad, desktop, pen selection, trunk organizer and weapons choices. As stated earlier and repeatedly be a MAN AMONG MEN or a WOMAN AMONG WOMEN.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234