Salary Information for PO Position
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Salary Information for PO Position

Hello, I saw a digital billboard advertising openings for HPD. I searched on the city’s website but could not find any salary or pension info. Can any provide what the starting salary is, and the pension ? Thanks in advance!

Unregistered
    Dude, go get an education and get a real job. Cops make no money, they think 70k or 100k is good money, but that is peanuts in this capitalist society. Become a doctor or lawyer and then make real money. Better yet, become a day trader or a business owner and you will do much better than wearing a cop uniform and working like an animal for blood money.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dude, go get an education and get a real job. Cops make no money, they think 70k or 100k is good money, but that is peanuts in this capitalist society. Become a doctor or lawyer and then make real money. Better yet, become a day trader or a business owner and you will do much better than wearing a cop uniform and working like an animal for blood money.
    Very true.

Unregistered
    Regardless of how you feel, we need good people becoming law enforcement officers. If everyone thought like that we'd only have delinquents and super unqualified people patrolling our streets. I'm not talking about people who have massive accents, I'm talking about dangerous people becoming cops. We already have them but we don't need them to become the majority. Or better yet, no cops at all. Can u just imagine. Best advice, do what makes you happy and live within your means.

Unregistered
    Regardless of how you feel, we need good people becoming law enforcement officers. If everyone thought like that we'd only have delinquents and super unqualified people patrolling our streets. I'm not talking about people who have massive accents, I'm talking about dangerous people becoming cops. We already have them but we don't need them to become the majority. Or better yet, no cops at all. Can u just imagine. Best advice, do what makes you happy and live within your means.
    Thank you, I appreciate it. I’m not looking to be rich, just want a rewarding job where I can help people and be secure financially doing so. I want to be a part of the change that is needed in police work. So would anyone mind providing a quick idea of salary at Hialeah? I called HR and PD last week but no one’s gotten back to me yet.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    thank you, i appreciate it. I’m not looking to be rich, just want a rewarding job where i can help people and be secure financially doing so. I want to be a part of the change that is needed in police work. So would anyone mind providing a quick idea of salary at hialeah? I called hr and pd last week but no one’s gotten back to me yet.
    lmfao ! Smh

Unregistered
    Around 55k or so.

Unregistered
    55k? That is horrible money.

Unregistered
    55k? That is horrible money.
    Hey but you have the option of working 7 days a week, 365 days a year and make a decent living. so it’s not that bad.

Unregistered
    Hey but you have the option of working 7 days a week, 365 days a year and make a decent living. so it’s not that bad.
    And u better make sure you come in with 3 tickets for each of those 365 days u work bucko, otherwise you’re getting the administrative sausage!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast