Scotty boy to be new Cooper City PD chief?!?? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hope he gets the job. He is a true leader unlike what we now he will a great chief. For the ones who think not, GO F YOURSELF
    Then why will no agency in the nation hire him? The only job he could find in two years was as office boy for his boyfriend Kinsey. Suck a d!ck Brett. How about you get a job they’re hiring dishwashers now.

Unregistered
    Then why will no agency in the nation hire him? The only job he could find in two years was as office boy for his boyfriend Kinsey. Suck a d!ck Brett. How about you get a job they’re hiring dishwashers now.
    I think Israel's daughter was the only kid who made anything of herself. Both his "star high school athlete" boys flamed out in sports, dropped out of college and I'd guess live at home with mom and dad now. For kids hitting their late 20s that is pretty pretty sad to be sitting in the basement playing video games and dreaming of the sports careers that never came.

Unregistered
    I think Israel's daughter was the only kid who made anything of herself. Both his "star high school athlete" boys flamed out in sports, dropped out of college and I'd guess live at home with mom and dad now. For kids hitting their late 20s that is pretty pretty sad to be sitting in the basement playing video games and dreaming of the sports careers that never came.
    But if they use fictitious names they could be dishwashers?

Unregistered
    I can confirmed today Israel is not giving up his red light camera job for Cooper City. He’s hoping to move up to a better position with Davie Pd per the source

Unregistered
    Ross has a weight disability which causes him to eat to much. He's also a lousy attorney
    He eats because he's unhappy, he's unhappy because he eats
    Fat ******* !

Unregistered
    I can confirmed today Israel is not giving up his red light camera job for Cooper City. He’s hoping to move up to a better position with Davie Pd per the source
    There is a possibility that Scotty boy will move up to the mounted patrol division. He’s a rather crappy office boy and someone has to clean up the horse manure. Also, Scotty is the most qualified for the job, because he likes to be mounted.

Unregistered
    Because people like you can’t comprehend when facts are given. It was a scam and he was the target to destroy. BSO and all the dumb followers did this to him to him not realizing where the consequences would fall. Now we’re a laughing stock. SI name got tarnished for no reason. Go Phuck yourselves you dummies. BSO has what they deserve.

Unregistered
    You are correct.

Scott telling everyone that he is an amazing leader on the Jake Tapper show had nothing to do with tarnishing his name

If nuts a butts……. That had no impact on how people looked at him

It’s not my fault, I gave him a badge, gun and training had nothing to do with it either

Thanks for setting the record straight

Unregistered

Isreal and his followers, still delusional!

Scott Israel and his 3 followers are still delusional. They really continue to believe this guy got screwed. NO! The people who got screwed are dead, and candy and nuts still can’t comprehend this. He destroyed BSO, Greg Tony is just finishing the job.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    scott israel and his 3 followers are still delusional. They really continue to believe this guy got screwed. No! The people who got screwed are dead, and candy and nuts still can’t comprehend this. He destroyed bso, greg tony is just finishing the job.

you sir/mam are 100% percent correct!!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast