Scotty boy to be new Cooper City PD chief?!?? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because people like you can’t comprehend when facts are given. It was a scam and he was the target to destroy. BSO and all the dumb followers did this to him to him not realizing where the consequences would fall. Now we’re a laughing stock. SI name got tarnished for no reason. Go Phuck yourselves you dummies. BSO has what they deserve.
    I can comprehend that Scotty the Imbecile put retards in key positions, who had no clue what to do when action was needed. You know the escapes, airport shooting, school massacre. To make matters worse the Imbecile didn’t lift a finger to intervene. But what makes it worse is after all the blood on his hands, he wants to play the poor victim. So once again you unemployed loser, suck a d!ck Brett.

Unregistered
    I agree but you left out Cedeno?
    Forgot him. I’d put Cedeno in the MISSES category (nice guy but weak commander). Another one I forgot: I’d add Major Schulz to the loser group.

Unregistered
    Another MISS: Jan Jordan

Unregistered

Yes, I do.

Yeah, right, cuz you have such awesome inside snitches in the Maryland Governor office. You don’t even have inside info from Tallahassee ….. or even from the 5th floor.
    Yes, I actually do one in particular. And he said, “ Ron is they type when you see him coming, you do your best to avoid him.” Or, “when you pull up in the morning, and you pull up at the same time, you pretend that you’re on the phone, so he walks in first.”

Unregistered
    Did he tell this while you were blowing him?
    It’s called reading. And being informed. Otherwise I’d sound like a lying ignorant dumbass like you. If you’re going to make up a lie, at least try to make is sound credible. But thanks for playing.

Unregistered
    Nearly every back and forth on the BSO pages……..

I know for a fact that XYZ!

- Haha, loser. It is really ABC. Here is a link www…..

I have inside info. A reliable CI on the 5th floor told me…

- You are pathetic. You are just making this sh*t up.

You’re gay! And you swallow.

————

That ladies and gentlemen is pretty much every series of exchanges here. Sometimes you can sub out the gay insults for racist anti-black or anti-Hispanic slurs, but otherwise same as above repeated day after day on an endless loop

Unregistered
    Nearly every back and forth on the BSO pages……..

I know for a fact that XYZ!

- Haha, loser. It is really ABC. Here is a link www…..

I have inside info. A reliable CI on the 5th floor told me…

- You are pathetic. You are just making this sh*t up.

You’re gay! And you swallow.

————

That ladies and gentlemen is pretty much every series of exchanges here. Sometimes you can sub out the gay insults for racist anti-black or anti-Hispanic slurs, but otherwise same as above repeated day after day on an endless loop

Yeah but you keep coming back day after day to read this stuff, so what does that say for you??

Are you gay and swallow???

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234